Chapter 17

WOW! I got those votes fast! 4 votes till next chapter!!!!

The Doctor's POV

She just disappeared out of nowhere. "Where did Juliet go?" I ask, Mel and May look worried, "Do you guys know something about this?" I ask them. They both look around, "There has been a lot of missing people lately." May tells me, "They took my parents too." Mel says. I feel bad for these poor girls, "Don't worry, we'll find them." I tell them with a smile as I took them to the TARDIS.

Juliet's POV

I wake up with a huge pain in my head. I look around to see I'm surrounded by cybermen, "You will stand." one of them said as I slowly stood up. Suddenly a screen showed up with static, then it cleared up and I saw the Doctor in the TARDIS looking at the screen. "Juliet, is that you?" The Doctor asks at the screen. "Yes, Doctor, it's me." I tell him. "If you wish to see her again, you will come to us." one of the cybermen said to him. "Where's Amy and Rory?" he asks.

"They will only returned when you come." another cyberman says. "Juliet?" the Doctor asks. I look up to him, "Yes?" I ask, "I will come for you." he tells me as he disappears. One of the cybermen grabs my arm, "Where do I put the prisoner?" it asks. "Take her to the cellar." another one says. The cyberman grabs my arm tighter and throws me into a room. I rub the part of my arm he had been gripping, it would defiantly leave a bruise. I looked around and saw nothing useful that I could use to get out, guess I'll be here for awhile.

The Doctor's POV

I can't believe they had her, I was pacing around the TARDIS, "Doctor, please calm down." May tells me. I stop pacing to look at them, "How will we get her back?" Mel asks. "I don't know?" I tell her as I start thinking. I quickly look over at the little screen, "Let me see if I can find her coordinates." I say as I dance around the controls.

"I found her!!!" I yell out, I look over at May and Mel, "You might want to hold on to something." I tell them as I pull down the lever.