Chapter 21

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, hope this is long enough for you guys! Also PLEASE read below! It's important!

4 Votes 5 Comments till next chapter

I followed the Doctor and Jack outside the coffee shop, "So Jack, how did you know it was me?" Doctor asks. Jack just laughs, "Like I told you last time, the police box gives it away." he says. I just smile and let them talk to each other until we get to an alley way. "Most people go missing just around here, it's really strange." Jack says. The Doctor starts scanning the area with his sonic screwdriver, "So, how long have you been travailing with him?" Jack asks me. "Not that long, but I have known him sense I was seven, we lived on Galifrey together." I tell him.

"So that makes you a Time Lord then?" Jack asks. "Yep." I say as I nod my head, I see the Doctor examining the reading on his screwdriver. "It looks like a lot of time energy has been used here." he says as he reads it. I sigh, for once when I just want to have a relaxing time with the Doctor, it gets ruined by some other alien.

"I've known the Doctor for awhile too, even traveled with him a few times." Jack tells me. I was shocked, Jack didn't seem like the type of person Doctor would hang out with, but I let it slide. I felt something touching me, so I turned around to see a statue. It looked like the one from my dream, "Doctor!" I yelled. The Doctor spun around to see it. "Juliet, don't blink!" he yelled at me, Jack slowly backed up, "It's a weeping angel, if it touches you it will send you back in time." Doctor says. I was scared, "Weeping angel." I mumbled to myself, I had never been more scared then right there. I felt someone behind me, "Move back slowly, but keep your eyes on it." the Doctor said as he helped me slowly back up.

I felt like I was about to blink, I blinked and the statue had moved and looked scarier then ever. "Doctor!!!" I yelled, I slowly backed up, "I'm right here, I'll be right back, Jack, Juliet, keep your eyes on it and don't let it move." Doctor says, I see him behind the angel and then runs. "Jack, I'm scared." I admit to him. "Me too, if you need to blink tell me, I'll keep my eyes on it." he tells me. I'm to scared to answer, so I don't.

The Doctor's POV

I had to make sure they didn't take the TARDIS, "I'm right here, I'll be right back, Jack, Juliet, keep your eyes on it and don't let it move." I tell them as I keep my eyes on the angel and then ran to the TARDIS. I ran to outside the coffee shop we were at a few minutes ago. I looked around, 'Where is it?' I thought to myself.

I quickly rushed into the coffee shop to ask someone if they knew where it went. Although when I got in there, it was empty. Not a single person was in it, I ran out of the coffee shop and looked around. There was barely any people there and I didn't see the TARDIS anywhere. I quickly ran to the alley to see the weeping angel was even closer to Juliet and Jack.

I ran over to them, "The TARDIS, it's gone." I told them. Juliet looked shocked, "So what do we do about this Doctor?" Jack asks. "RUN!" I yell at them.

Authors Note (READ):

Okay, thank you reading this! I hoped you liked it! Also I have some big news for you guys! I'm writing 2 new fanfics! Who ever can guess what they're about will get a dedication in the book! So go ahead and start guessing! Also another thing! If your reading my author notes please comment:  

"<3" that's all! So I hoped you liked it- <3 all-="" writerchick101="">

PS Thank you for over a 1,000 reads on this!