Chapter 29 *EDITED*

*EDITED*

Juliet's POV

"July 16, 1969, America." I tell the Doctor, my eyes still on him. He smiles, as well as myself as he runs over to the council. Circling it, he looks like he is almost dancing as he does so. A laugh escapes my lips, as well as Jack's as he stands up.

Standing up, the Doctor suddenly pulls down on the lever, causing me to fall onto Jack. Both of us our lost for words, as the TARDIS comes to a stop and I sheepishly stand up. Wiping the dirt off of me, I fall back down on the couch as Jack is now standing back up and the Doctor walks back over to us. It is clear he saw me fall on Jack and is trying to keep back the laughter. Though he, nor Jack, or even myself bring it up as I stand back up, before anyone can, and make my way over to the doors of the TARDIS. Smiling, I push the doors open.

There, standing upfront of me is a whole crowd of people. All of them are faced away from us as a huge timer stands a couple feet away. Then further away is a huge space ship, Apollo 11 to be precise.

It is huge as I feel a hand on my shoulder, looking over, I see it's the Doctor; with Jack behind him. Stepping out of the TARDIS, I feel the summer air blow on me. It was almost relaxing, as if everything was now perfect.

The Doctor, Jack, and I walk down the hill as we walk to the crowd of people. Looking over to the countdown, I see it would go off any minute. Then, "5… 4…" the people begin counting down as I join them, "3… 2… 1… 0." and with that the rocket flies into the air and into space.

My eyes follow it for awhile, until it disappears from my line of sight. The crowd soon all depart as they make their way home and what not. Though a few look to me, Jack, and the Doctor with strange looks, as if we were aliens. Well, I guess Doctor and I were, but we still looked human at least.

Once everyone is gone, I turn to see the Doctor and Jack. "What now?" I ask the Doctor, he shrugs, "If you'd like, we could stay here for a couple days and watch them land." he tells me. A smile crosses my face, "I'll take that as a yes, come on you two. We need to check into a hotel." the Doctor tells us as we all follow him, but I come to a sudden stop. "What is it Jewels?" Jack asks me, "What about the TARDIS?" I ask, the Doctor shrugs, "She'll be fine, she is locked and can take care of herself." he tells me in reply. Understanding, I follow them, looking one last time at the TARDIS.

Later

Once we had made our way to the hotel, we walk inside. "Wait, we don't have any money." I say in a near whisper, though the Doctor hears me, as well as Jack, "Don't worry, you'll see." Jack says with some reassurance as we step up to the desk.

The lady working it has blonde hair which reaches her shoulders. Her eyes are a piercing green as she looks up at us. "May I help you?" She asks us, the Doctor pulls out a blank peice of paper as he shows it to her, "Yes, we would like to get a room please." he tells her. Though her eyes are on the sheet of paper, "Oh yes, of course." she says as she stands up and rings a little bell, "Just sign here sir." she tells him.

Once he has signed it and they were leading us up the stairs, I looked to the Doctor. His stance is almost calm as we continue on our way. A hand grabs my own as I look to my side to see Jack, he is smiling, as we finally reach our floor.

Walking down the hall, we finally come to room 5-E as we all walk inside. It was extremely nice with white everywhere, as well as a few hints of color here and there. It seemed to separate into three rooms; one was a parlor with a television, another was a bedroom with two beds, and the last one had one single bed. "Just tell us if you need anything, there is a library downstairs if you wish for some reading." The man tells us, and then leaves without a trace.

A laugh then escapes from both Jack and the Doctor. "What's so funny?" I ask them as they look to each other and then the Doctor pulls out the sheet of paper from earlier. "This is called physic paper." The Doctor tells me, "It allows people to see whatever they want us to be." he says as he looks at the paper, "So they think that I am your father, and Jack is your fiancé." he tells me. Jack and him laugh at the end, while I feel my cheeks warm up, causing both of them to laugh more.

"Well, I'm going to bed." I tell them, nodding, "Yeah, you take the single bedroom, we'll take the other one." the Doctor tells me. Nodding my own head, I turn around and walk into the doors of the single bedroom. Closing the doors behind me, I look at the bedroom. The bed was queen size with white covers and a trim of dark blue. There was also a single window, which I see has a balcony. There is also another door, walking over to it, I open it. Inside is a bathroom, as I hop into the shower.

Once I get out, I put a white robe which the hotel provided, and walk over the mirror, where I wipe away the steam from the shower off of it. Getting a brush from one of the cabinets, I brush out my long brown hair, which was still soaking wet. Once all the tangles are out, I notice there is another door, leading out of the bathroom. Opening it, I realize it is a closet. Inside there are tons of clothing, each would easily fit me. Taking off one of the hangers, I take a white nightgown off of it.

Once I am changed, I walk back into the bedroom. A yawn escapes my lips as I pull the covers back from the bed. Getting into the bed, I lay my head onto the pillow. My eyes suddenly feel very heavy, as I close them, and seep into darkness.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! This is my gift to you and I'll update it when I can (which will most likely be in a week)!!!!!! You will find out what monster won next time I update! If you wish, you can still vote (but only on Chapter 28, or it doesn't count)! Once again, I will update when I can (no longer am I asking for a specific amount of votes)!