Chapter 23

Congrats to Doctorwho909! This written by her! For next chapter I'm asking,

20 reads 5 Votes and 4 Comments

That's all and please go thank Doctorwho909 for this amazing chapter!

Juliet POV

The Doctor was quiet for a minute or until he spoke. "I don't know yet." He said with a sad tone in his voice.

I felt his hand on mine, I didn't want to cry in front of the Doctor or Jack, I was going to keep my head up and stay strong. "It's okay Doctor, we'll find a way to get it out." I told him

Even thought my eyes are shut I can hear what's around me, like the Doctor pacing back and forth in front of me, Jack playing with his Vortex Manipulator, cars, birds. I was very peaceful so I just leaned back on the bench chair and relaxed.

"Doctor, what's going to happen to her if we can't get it out?" Jack asked. I waited to hear the answer, but there was none. "Doctor, it's fine, tell us please." I said with sadness in my voice.

"She would have to keep her eyes closed forever, which is not going to happen cause we are going to get rid of it today!" He sounded a bit angry and that scared me when was mad or angry.

I felt the Doctor come over to me and sat on the bench next to me. "Juliet, we're going to have to go, but we can't move you as it's dangerous." He said as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder, hugging me.

I was not going to let them go and leave me behind. "You are not going to leave me behind, I'm coming with you and that's final!" I was angry how could he even think of leaving me. "We have to, cause if we move you, you won't be able to stand for long. As the angel is trying to get your eyes open." He was right, but I'm not going to sit here in a park.

I shrugged the Doctor's arm off and slowly pushed myself off the bench, I wobbled for a minute, but then I was fin. "See I can stand up Doctor!" I said with happiness in my voice. I felt the Doctor put his hand in mine and felt Jack come to the other side of me. They were my back up if I fell.

"Where to Doctor?" Jack asked. "Um, I'm going to have to say back to where we came from. Where the angels are." He gulped after he finished his sentence. I squeezed his hand for reassurance . "Doctor, it's going to be okay." I said softly.

"I know, well let's get going." he said as he started walking and pulling me along. "Wait Doctor, do we have a plan!?" Jack said, catching up to us. The Doctor stopped, "Well no, I'm going to make it up as we go along." he said. I could tell he had some sort of plan in his head.

We started walking again, the Doctor had to lead me as I can't see. ' I hope we can get this angel out' I thought to myself.