Chapter 20

4 Votes and 6 Comments for next chapter and I'm only posting it when I get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the pictre to the side is Juliet's outfit :D Enjoy!

Nearly falling down, I grabbed onto the controls. I turned to see the Doctor laughing and smiling, just like good times. I smiled too as we flew through the time vortex. Everything seemed to be normal, that was when I felt us land. I smiled as I checked out the date, March 5th, 1943.

Before the Doctor could say another word, I rushed up to my room and into my walk in closet. I quickly walked over to the 1940's section and grabbed a cute white dress and sandals. I walked back in my room and quickly got changed. Once I was done, I felt like I was missing something. I walked back into my walk in closet and grabbed a peace sign necklace and rushed back to the control room.

When I got in, I saw the Doctor was wearing some hippie attire too. I just laughed at him, "What?" he asked, "Hippies are cool." he says. This in turn makes me laugh harder till I'm in tears. Once I'm done laughing, the Doctor and I walk outside the TARDIS. Everywhere I looked was hippies. Wearing tye-dye shirts, ripped jeans, and tons of peace signs, either on their shirts, as necklaces, you name it.

The Doctor and I walked around for awhile till we came to a little coffee shop. We walked in and got some coffee, there was neon signs everywhere and a little stage. "Why did you pick 1943?" The Doctor asks me. I take a sip of my coffee and shrugged, "I honestly don't know." I said smiling a little bit. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a man staring at us.

"Doctor?" I said in a wisper. "Yes?" He asks, I look back at the man, "I think we have someone spying on us." I said, pointing at him with my eyes. The Doctor looked over at him, "Yeah, I know him." He says as he waves at the man. The man smiles at the Doctor as he brings a chair over to our table, "Hey Doctor." he says as they shake hands. He looks over at me and smiles, "Hi, Captian Jack Harkness." He says as he holds my hand and kisses it, I blush. "Stop it you." the Doctor says. "What? I can't say hi?" Jack asks, "For you that's all it takes." He says under his breath.

"What's your name Ms.?" Jack asks me, "Juliet." I tell him as I blush more. "So Jack, what are you doing here?" Doctor asks. "There has been a lot of reports of missing people here." He says. "But how did you get here?" I asked confused. He shows me this wrist band, "This is a vortex manipulater, it helps me travel in time." He says, "Oh please, that is not time travel." The Doctor scoffs. This in turn makes me laugh harder, "So Jack, lets go see what we are up againist, shall we?"