Chapter 31

Dear Readers; I'm SOOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated this in awhile!!! I've been SO busy, and whenever I had time, my brain wouldn't help me out! So, here it is, and I'm SO sorry again! I just hope that this is good, and I PROMISE to try to update more often then not!

Thank you again for all the comments and votes; I read every one of them, and they bring joy to my heart that people appreciate what I wish to one day do as a living! So, enjoy! And shout out to every single one of you! I love you all! And if you have any ideas at all, PLEASE tell me!~Madison

~~~~~

Previously on Juliet and the Doctor:

Everything slowly comes to focus, blinking my eyes. Looking around, I see I am no longer in the bathroom. Pulling my hands, I notice I am not able to. As I look to them, I realize they are held down by metal. Struggling against them, I try to escape, but it's not use.

Suddenly, I hear the noise of doors opening. Scared, I stop struggling, just as the door opens. What I see frightens me. It's a.....

Juliet's POV

I don't recognize the creature that stands upfront of me. It's a large and bulky looking humanoid. The creature's eyes are huge and has powerful arms with long claws. For it's skin, it appears to be thick and lumpy with a yellowish green color.

"So this is the beloved time lady..." Its voice sounds like a robot almost, but also quite human. "And who are you? Chaining me up like a prisoner!" I ask in my most convincing stern voice. A laugh escapes the creature, "Well, I am in fact a Raxacoricofallapatorian. Though some call us Slitheens." the alien tells me, then, "I must be off now. Now don't get any ideas of running off, we will only find you." With that, the Slitheen leaves.

Sighing, I look to my side, and see tons of equipment I don't recognize. Terror overwhelms me as I struggle against the medal holding my arms down. Suddenly, I manage to get my right arm out. Slowly, and quietly, I move on to my left arm, which was so much easier with my right hand free. Breathing in relief, I suddenly hear the doors opening again.

Panicking, I run, so I am next to the door. Then, it slides open. I don't get a good look at the Slitheen, but instead I run out of there.

I continue running through the long corridor. As I finally come to a stop, I am upfront of a window. Not hearing anyone, I quickly look around outside. The window is huge, taking up nearly a whole wall. Finally, I see Jack, but he's not with the Doctor. There seems to be a nervousness to him, as if I was gone for way longer then I thought. Looking for something to throw at him, I realize the only thing I have is a bobby pin. In desperation, I open the small part of the window, then throw it at Jack.

He notices this, and looks around, then up. Waving to him, I'm about to scream out, but my mouth is covered. "Thought you could escape?" A voice asks me in my ear, "We have held you here for four days! And we will continue to do so, until you give us what we want." With that, everything goes black, as I feel myself being dragged away.

Jack's POV

(*note to readers* I hope you like me doing his POV, tell me in the comments if you want me to do it more often!)

Four days. That's how long it's been sense we last say Jewels. Doctor and I have split up, looking for her all over Florida. We have had no luck yet, except for a few dead ends.

I was nervous, well more then normal. It had continued to grow through the four days. Suddenly, I feel something hit my head. Looking down, I see a small piece of metal. Picking it up, I realize it's a bobby pin. Looking up from where it dropped, I see what looks like an office building. It's not that big, but also looks to be quite old. Squinting my eyes, I see one of the top floors has a huge window. As I continue to look at the window, I notice a familiar looking person; Juliet.

She's being dragged by two people. Instantly, I pull out my phone, and hit the speed dial button. "Yes?" The Doctor asks, answering on the first ring. "I might know where she is. Meet me outside the Green's Building." I tell him, reading out the sign. With that, I hang up, and walk towards the building.

Walking inside, I see what looks like a normal looking lobby. There is nobody in it, except for a single lady sitting in a desk.

Going up to the desk, the lady's dark eyes shoot up at me. "Do you have an appointment?"

~~~

There you guys go! Sorry it isn't as long as normal, but as I stated, I need help! If you guys have any ideas at all, PLEASE tell me! If so, I will be able to write faster, meaning I'll be able to publish faster. And don't worry, I'll give you credit and a dedication for the idea I like the most! So yeah, here you go, and sorry again for not updating in SO long! Love you all SOOOOOO much ~Madison