Home

Percy Jackson

When I entered the house the first thing I saw was my mom, a man, and about four other people. In my mom's lap was a girl about 15 months I'm guessing. Black hair, hazel eyes. She was really cute. When I thought about it, with the difference in two different times, today was Christmas.

Where was Paul?

I was totaly not in the Christmas appearal. Wearing the uniform for the Hunger Games, which would be starting in about 7 hours, it was noon here. It was a black, white, and red jumpsuit, cut off like a t-shirt, and on the sleeves, for me it said 12, since I was from District 12. Just like Clarisse, Peeta, and Katniss's outfits.

" She's so cute," a girl about my age said with light brown hair and blue eyes," I just can't believe I'm related to her."

My mom handed the baby to the man sitting next to her, and left the room. Right after she left, I closed the door. Even though it was almost silent, it got their attention.

" Who the frik are you?" the girl girl with light brown hair asked me with an attitude that wasn't neccicary," And what are you doing here?"

" Well one I sort of live here," I told them," So I think I should asking you that. My names' Percy. Who are you?"

" That's funny," the girl said," Because so do I. With my dad and step-mom."

What?

" Okay," I said, confused," Who is that?"

" Sally would be my step-mom, and Leo my dad." The girl told me.

What now?

So when did this happen.

" Sally doesn't have any other kids," a man about 20 said," Just this one."

Okay, I hadn't met these people yet. I guess one was my step-sister, and one my 3rd step-dad. Nice to know. But suriously, they had never heard of me?

" Uh, yeah she does," I told them," That would be me."

" Then why didn't she ever bring you up?" The man with the baby asked me," In twenty months I haven't heard the name Percy at all."

" I was gone for 2 years," I told them," Probably I was dead after a month because it wasn't planned I would be gone."

" So you ran away," my step-sister guessed," I'm Taylor."

" No,." I told them,' I was kidnapped, and put to sleep for eight months. Then I almost died, and got busy."

As simple as it  gets.

" Question," the twenty year old said," Why do you have a tattoo? But I'm Erik."

" I had no choice," I explained," I didn't want to, but I had to."

" That makes no sense," my step-dad told me," I'm Jon."

" I know it doesn't," I told them," You'll find that a lot with me."

Well my mom was happy to see me, and I was happy to see her. I got to meet everyone. And I guess I had a 15 month year old sister now names Silena.

Yeah, I said nothing. But the thing is that i could see Silena in her. A lot.

Around 2 everyone left, we got to open presents. My mom was pulled to work, but the others felt bad about me not getting anything.

" It's fine," I told them," Getting back here in a present for me."

I would have to tell them. I'd have to tell them I'm a demigod. And soon. Just not exactly now.

" Where were you anyway?" Taylor asked me. She had gotten a new phone. I really didn't need one. Really didn't. Monsters attacked as it was.

"  Pretty much everywhere," I told them," From here to California, up to Alaska, back to California, to Rome, through Hell, up to Greece, everything inbetween, came back to New York to finish something, fell down this hole, and appeared 80 years in the future."

" That's. . . " Erik said," Interesting. But are you sure you don't want a present?"

" I'm positive," I told Erik.

" You can have my old phone," Taylor offered.

" No," I said right away,trying not to be mean," I just don't do well with phones. It's a long story that invloves the Hell part of where I've been."

" Okay, then," Taylor said," But who's your dad, you never told us?"

" That question is more complicating than you think," I told Taylor," way more complicating. The answer is a lot more complicating."

" It can't be that complicated," Erik said," Who?"

" Well. . . .