Brother

Percy Jackson

I woke up at dawn, and a little cup bowl thing came floating down. A gift. Maybe food. So I opened it. There was a note.

Good luck. Miss you. Daddy say hi. Please get out.

                                                                                                -Tyson, your brother

That made me smile. I don't care if they had it on camera. I smiled, and it felt good. My brother was backing me up. Both of them. Maybe even my sisters were. I wasn't sure. But two siblings were at least. I knew that.

And I smiled even more as I took out the watch he had repaired once again. The one that has a shield, and I turned it into a shield. It was a little more different. More scenes. Starting in the Burmuda with the three of us, then with Nico and Bianca and Thalia and Grover and Annabeth at Mount Tam, then in the Larybrinth, the war, up on Olympous when I had turned down to be a god, when Tyson had first saw me after I went missing, then leaving on the ship, riding Blackjack, playing with Mrs.O'Leory, then Annabeth and myself dangling from a hole, and lastly the three of us, Cinna, Tyson, and myself fighting back to back in the Rebellion. In the center was the SPQR on my arm. It made me smile once again.

I just smiled. 

And smiled. 

I didn't care.

I SMILED!