Eight

Percy Jackson

I changed my cloths, made sure I had Riptide, brushed my hair quickly, and left the train trough my escape window. Leaving a note incase the others decided to barge into my room when I was gone. I mean, I can see them doing that. They knew I was hiding something. Not really talking much at meals. Barely out of my room. But I had a reason. A really good reason that just can't know. Not yet, any way. I would tell them when we got back to 12. First I needed to straighten a few things out.

Once I knew I wasn't in view of the train, I got out Nico's adress, where everyone would be waiting so we could figure this out. We were on a time limit right now. And had less than a year. Which isn't a good thing.

I found Nico's place, and it seemed nice compared to Annabeth's and my house in 12. But this whole district was nicer than 12, so. . . 

When I walked in the next thing I knew twelve people were all hugging me at once.

" What the-?" I said, confused for a moment. People were hugging me. Wow. . . . 

We all sat down, and started the meeting. Even Chiron was here. Who was no longer half-horse since he was lost of powers at the moment being.

" So the gods sent out a quest," Clarisse stated," Went out in open in god form, and asked you to expose them. But the more major Olympians were fine last we checked. About a month ago."

" They asked me about two weeks ago," I told them," Said it was mandatory. But wouldn't say why."

" That's why we were sent on the quest," Jason explained," What we found was worse than we expected."

" What?" I asked them. I missed more than I let on in three weeks..

" Remember Atlas?" Thalia asked me.

" Yeah," I said," I remember him."

" His brother how about?" Piper asked me," Remember hearing about Kronos?"

" Very well," I said, and only few didn't get what I meant by that.

" And then there's Gaea," Hazel said.

" And then these other people called the Egyptians," Clarisse told me, concern in her voice, and I can understand why.

" And they're raging once again," Grover said, "War."

" Our third one," Leo added on, he sounded cery scared. ANd I don't blame him. He doesn't know about fighting Kronos, and I have no clue who these Egyptian people are. So that's not good. But we'd best out of it. Just like the past three wars.

Afterwards after everyone left I was talking to Grover and Rachel Elizabeth Dare walking back to the train. Lunch was soon.

" What do you need me to do in 12?" I asked them.

" Well first off tell them," Grover started off," As in telling all demigods you know live there. Get as much food stocked up as you can. Or one of you because I don't know the jobs there, but there's got to be one involving food, and get as many weapons as you can."

" Got it," I told Grover as we approched the train," Any news, IM me, we'll meet up in a month?"

" Sounds good," Rachel Elizabeth Dare told me as I opened the window," See ya' in a month."

" See ya'," I told them, and headed into my room once again. But down all the information from the meeting, and walked out for lunch.

I was expecting this.

" Where have you been all day?" Effie asked me," You missed breakfast."

" At a meeting," I told them," I left a note."

" A meeting?" Cinna asked.

" Why?" Haymitch asked me, most curious of all I'm predicting.

" If I tell you it has to be seprately," I explained to the three, and after lunch Haymitch and Effie were nice enough to let me explain this to Cinna first.

" Let me grab the information," I told Cinna, rushed into my room, grabbed the files, and came back out.

" Is everything okay, Percy?" Cinna asked me, seeming worried about me all of a sudden. Well, ever since the end of the Games, anyway.

" Is that supposed to be a trick question?" I asked Cinna,  because he knew the answer was always no since the day he met me.

" Not exactly," Cinna said," Just, what do you have to explain sepratly to everyone?"

" This," I told Cinna as I smacked down the file on the table.

" The frik is that?"

" Three files," I told Cinna," You wanted my past, right?"

He slowly nodded his head.

" There's the first 5 years," I told Cinna," Or technacially the last five, but what ever. You see, Kronos, Gaea, and these Egyptian people are, once again, pissed off and want to kill us/ So a war is raging, and sometime in the next year or two. That's all our information of the past wars against these people. The most recent are file 2 and 3. From 2009 and 2010. Very little of 2008. Right now we're sort of going by ear at the moment since we sort of just learned this. Skim through it, what ever. I need that back in 20 minutes, though."

" Anything else I can do to help?" Cinna asked me.

" Make as much cloths as you can," I told Cinna," This war could go from a week to years. We'll need cloths."

So he took the file a good fifteen minutes, and gave it back. Scared, very scared, and I don't blame him, he left my room, and Haymitch entered. 

" Okay," Haymitch said, nervous," Cinna left the room terrified. Should I be terrified, too?"

" Not as much," I told Haymitch," You've fought in the Games, so. . . "

" Then what's going on?" Haymitch was now full of curiousty. Which might not a good thing.

I slid the file across the table to Haymitch, where he eyed it for a quick moment, and looked back up to me.

" That would be 3 files," I told Haymitch," It involves  everything we know to thiss moment that you'll need to know. If you want you can have 20 minutes to look at it. It involves years of information. I know you were asking about my history. There's a few years in there. But  basiclly the files state that Kronos, Lord of the Titans, Gaea, the Earth Mother, and these Egyptian people are pissed, want us dead. SO they're going to rage a war on us sometime in the next year or two. So far your job is to stock up. On liquids. I really don't care what kind. Pop, wine, water, what ever. Just we don't know how long the war will last, and we want to prepare for the worst."

Haymitch looked through the file 15 minutes like Cinna had, and left the room also very terrified. I hope Effie won't leave like that, too.

Effie walked in, and I told her the exact same thing, and she didn't leave the same. She left just even more scared than the others. Okay, how would they take it when I said I'm supposed to be dead?,Or tell them about the offer I got years ago as a god? 

Dinner was silent that night, and I got a message. Great, just another Great Prophecy to make this war scare me just a little more.

Just great.