Death

Percy Jackson

The first night went by fine, and after so long I was still alone, but a light went up in the pitch dark sky, and as the Panem Anthem played, the faces of the dead showed up. It went in this order.

Kiee Like from 4, Jordin Kork from 4, Lille Hio from 7, Justin Jue from 8, and the next one shocked me.

Reyna Avila Rameriz Arellano, District 9, and right under her name they added in Daughter of Bellona, Preator of the Twelveth Legion.

That just made me smile. Not that she was dead. SHe would be truely missed. By everyone. But what they added. If I died, would they put down Son of Poseidon, Preator of the Twelveth Legion, Hero of Olympous ?

You never knew.

Just because I was her friend, and co-worker, and we have saved each other lives, and was the only other demigod in the arena, I put up my three finger, my one medal from being a preator that came off my necklace in that hand so they knew it was for Reyna. When I put it down I had a tiny sip of water, and went to take a short nap. . . . .

Nico Di Angelo

Everyone in District 9 got on leave for the Hunger Games. Reyna and a guy named Bruce had become our tributes. I had Grover, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Clarisse, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Frank, and Hedge over to watch. We were all in nine. Percy and Annabeth ended up in 12. The others I'm not sure. None of them made the Hunger Games. But it was night in the arena, and they were showing the faces. Pray to the gods they were both alive. Percy and Reyna were both alive.

It played the Panem Anthem, and in the sky showed up about 6 people before nine came up.

It was Reyna. She was dead. She died in the bloodbath.

What was she thinking?

But that ended it, and they switched the camera to some one. Percy. Who had three fingers in the air, and a medal from Camp Jupiter. His salute to probably his only allie in that arena, and I showed up him lean up against a tree. What was he even thinking right now? I mean if Reyna died, he knwe he could as easily die. He went through even more than she had. Tartarus, three wars, supposing to die at 16, and now the Hunger Games. I mean he's my friend. Really the onlt one who understood me. He can't die. Not now. I still haven't told him. . . . . 

 Haymitch Abernathy

Cinna, Effie, and myself sat down in the main room with dinner as we watched how the Hunger Games were going. Hopefully Percy took my advice, and wasn't dead yet. I'm hoping the same for Reyna. She was really nice. But right before the deaths went up, and we were watching Issi on the TV, who had joined up with someone for 11, and them both tributes of 10. So Issi was alive. But some one walked in. Asking where Percy was. How would he not know Percy is in the Arena? The whole country knows.

But Cinna told us he'd take care of it, and walked over to the kid. Who had one eye. Odd.

Cinna

Percy had told me earlier today his brother was coming. This must be his brother.

" I'm Cinna," I told the guy with one eye," Who are you?"

" I'm Tyson," the guy told me," Percy's brother. I was supposed to see him today."

" He told me about that," I told Tyson as we walked into my room.

" Then where is he?" Tyson asked me," He said he would be here. We planned this months ago."

" You fought in the Rebellion, right?" I asked Tyson. He wouldn't know about the Hunger Games in any way if he was staying with dad in the ocean.

" Yeah," Tyson told me, not getting why I'm asking," We lost."

" I'm sorry Tyson," I told Tyson as the screen lit up, not with the Games, but with white," Percy isn't here. He's in there. The Arena."

Tyson and myself looked at the screen. The deaths had ended with 7 dead. Reyna was one of them. But Percy wasn't. The odd thing is that straight away they put the camera on Percy. He looked perfectly fine, holding up three finger, and a medal with a eagle on it. What ever that meant, it must've been for Reyna. They were sort of friends. Sort of.

" What is he doing in there?" Tyson asked me," When will he back?!"

" Just calm down, Tyson," I told Tyson. I mean Tyson has known Percy a lot longer than I have. It makes sense he would be freaking out more than me or Haymitch," We're not sure right now. He was drawn out of 24 names. It's called the Hunger Games. They're currently fighting to the death. But Percy has the largest advantage right now. He's fought a war, experienced the worst, and is the only one in there that can really fight. He has tons of sponsers right now. The whole camp is behind him. Everything will be okay. It should just be about a week."

Tyson was silent for a few minutes, figuring this out, and I think it was when I said camp it hit him.

" How do you know about Camp Half-Blood?" Tyson asked me.

" Because," I explained," I'm a demigod, too. Percy is my brother. You're my brother."

But Tyson had something for Percy, and asked me if there was any way to get it to him in the Arena, and there  was one. In a basket thing. So Tyson wrote a note for Percy, gave me a watch. Why, I'm not sure. But I put in, and sent it.