Family

Percy Jackson

In time I had told Rachel Elizabeth Dare the whole story, and now I walk into Camp Half-Blood. My real home. Where my family was. I was a high school graduate, had escaped Panem, escaped the Hunger Games, and it all worked out in the end.

We were all wearing our training outfits. From the Games. Right now, just walking in was Clarisse, Katniss, Peeta. and myself. Yes, Katniss was a daughter of Apollo/ Why she has a way with the bow and arrow, and can sing really good, Peeta was son of Mr.D. Of course we know Clarisse is daughter of Ares, and myself as son of Poseidon.

But in exactly two months, of course on my birthday, or somewhere around it we figured, the Rebellion would start, starting Panem. We all agreed today in the starting meeting we' warn the others. Why we agreed on wearing our outfits from the Games. Even Effie had turned out a daughter of Aphrodite, Haymitch son of Zues, Cinna son of Poseidon.

Yes, Cinna was my brother.

Chiron called the meeting, and I showed, along with Clarisse, everyone from Panem that was a demigod to the meeting room. But Mr.D wasn't there anymore. His years at Camp Half-Blood were up. It was just Chiron again.

" Please welcome back Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena/"

They had all clapped for us. I stood next to Katniss and Haymitch.

" We have news," Nico told them," It's just not really good news I have to say."

" And what's that?" Leo asked, he hadn't gone down that hole with us.

" There's another war awaiting us," I told them," These people are mortals. They're against everyone. Demigods, gods, mortals, monsters, everything. They want to take over, and make a new country. Panem."

" And they have a very large trained and experianced army," Katniss told everyone," Their head leader, and then these people called Peacekeepers. And they do not make peace like their names intend."

That whole summer we were the teachers. Telling them about Panem. What to expect.

" They're going to make a whole new wilderness," Katniss told them," they keep the deer and all that/ Percy, hand me that pin."

I handed the Mockingjay pin to Katniss, and she held in her hands for everyone to see it.

" What is that thing?" Jason asked," I have never seen one before."

" Exactly," Katniss told Jason," It's called a Mockingjay. A breed between a common day Mockingbird, and a bird they made called the Jabberjay. Much like the parrot, but more. . . . violent. It copies what ever it can hear exactly in that voice. Mockingjays don't do that, just whistle what they hear. Exactly how it was whistled."

The first night a lot of things had changed. You still had to sit with your cabin, and Tyson was with our dad, so it was just Cinna and myself.

" Scared about the Rebellion?" Cinna asked me after we finished eating.

" Not exactly the Rebellion it itself," I told Cinna," It's the fact of how many times this has happened in less than 10 years. Less than 5 years."

" What that?" Cinna asked me.

" A war," I told CInna," WHen I was turning 16 the Second Trojan War against Kronos smacked up, when I was turning seventeen it was the Giant War against Gaea and the Giants and Titans, then now turning 19 against the army for Panem. We know how to fight a war. We've all done it here aside you guys. And we can't afford to lose this Camp or the gods."

" True" Cinna said, and we went to bed.