Playing

Percy Jackson

I don't really remember much after that. I knew I had gotten knocked out somehow. My tracker was now out. But the next thing I could remember was waking up in my room on the train. When I looked outside we were pulling into District 1. Okay, it wasn't a dream. I really had won. And. . .

Oh crap, Cinna and my team probably heard when I was talking to Luke.

 Haymitch Abernathy

" But why would he refuse to kill him?" Effie asked. We were all very confused about that last part of the Games," Or Luke and Taylor? I mean, it makes no sense."

" Past maybe," I told Effie, it was the only thing that would explain it," He told us nothing of it. Maybe he knew them or something. . . "

" Well unless we can get him talking," Cinna said," Or talking to someone on the train he knew as a kid, we're dead in the water about it."

" Yet he's your brother," Effie stated.

" He won't tell me anything, either," Cinna told both of us," I've already tried."

" And so have I," I stated. Damn, what could we do to get it out of Percy?

We walked to where Percy room would be, and Cinna looked through the key hole.

" He's awake," Cinna told us," But why isn't he out here?"

" Mood?" I asked Cinna.

" Hard to tell what it exactly is," Cinna explained something I've never seen," But I know it's not good."

" He just won the Hunger Games," Effie said, confused why he wouldn't be in a good mood, and so was I. I was practically running around the train I was so happy," Why would he not be happy? It was not 24 hours ago."

They look at me.

" Don't look at me," I told them," I was happy when I got out."

We all put our heads to the door to hear what was going on.

" So that's out of the question," Percy said, must've been talking to some one. But he sounded maybe stressed, upset," Quest?"

Some one spoke on the other end, and we heard Percy smack the wall.

" So that's out, too," Percy said," Anything thing else anyone else has thought of?"

The person spoke again, and Percy just sighed. Yep, bad mood. But why?

" About twelve days," Percy told the guy," Eight about, yeah, eight days."

The guy spoke, and hung up. Let out a groan, and that was the last we heard for 10 minutes.

And he let out a scream.