Who Said?

Percy Jackson

I made sure I had Riptide, grabbed my bow, and headed out for the woods for hunting. 

It was just Katniss in the woods, and I didn't intend to, but somehow I scared her.

" Gods, Percy," Katniss said," Don't do that."

" I didn't try," I explained to Katniss," It just happens."

" Considering you fought a war and in the Hunger Games," Katniss stated," It would make sense."

" That's not necisarrily why," I explained," You'll see at the show tomorrow."

" Oh yeah," Katniss remembered that the demigod show was tomorrow. We had to a show about the past years starting when Annabeth got to Camp Half-Blood.  We had all songs and lines memorized for tomorrow. Leave tonight at dawn," That's  tomorrow. Good thing I packed like a week ago. So did everyone else."

" Ditto."

Now the thing is that now in Panem they've abonded music pretty much. Very little is allowed. Only the Anthem and like two other songs. Lullabies.

We're breaking that rule. We're doing what we feel is right. It's what a demigod is taught, it's what a demigod is going to do. Were not allowed to say America or USA anymore because now it's Panem.

That day we caught a good two turkeys. I got one, Katniss got the other, and we dropped them off, and headed for the plane where everyone else was.

It was two hours before we got to eight, where the eight demigods got on, and everyone from there before they got to the Capitol.

Everyone checked into their room. Percy was stuck with Haymitch, Cinna, and Effie. 

I changed into my Camp Half-Blood outfit. Tennis shoes, jeans, my belt with Ambrosia and Nectaur, Riptide in my pocket, a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, and Camp Half-Blood bead necklace, which had 10 beads, for ten years, the trident necklace, my watch shield, and that was it. Effie had a Camp Half-Blood shirt, a necklace with one bead, sweat pants, and heeled boots. Her hair was actually down and straight. And brown. She showed no make-up, and I think she should do that more often. It suited her. Cinna wore a Camp Half-Blood Shirt with black pants, tennis shoes, then a Camp Half-blood necklace with one bead. Haymitch wore a Camp Half-Blood shirt, blue faded jeans, some tennis shoes, and a bead necklace with also one bead, I grabbed the pack with my cloak, and we headed down, not the first people, in the middle, but got in place. I stood in the dead center with Nico and Thalia. Since we were the strongest demigods known to ever live.

In the very top of the center of the room stood the president. He would be watching everything. Peacekeepers were down at the bottom on the floors like their jobs were. We had a goal. To over beat Panem with this. To get America back. To get the gods back. It was our goal. And before the war that's on way. 

Effie started the show out when everyone was in their spots, and everone in the crowd was sitting down. I saw my family in there. Including both sisters who had really changed. My mom and step-dad not so much.

" Welcome one and all," Effie introduced everyone with excitement, which was good," To Dateline Demigod. As you asked, the show gived you recent history that I'm betting not every demigod here even knows. So secrets will be shared today like it or not. Please enjoy the show. Ladies and Gents, I give you, Dateline Demigod."

She did it perfectly.

Now on with the show.