Wars-Part One

Percy Jackson

" Well you've told us everything," Jason stated as we were in a apartment room," So it just must be something that slipped our mind in the second war or further. SO let's think."

It was silent for five minutes of me thinking that they would never get this. The one thing we never told them in the past five years we've known them is that war. Annabeth wouldn't speak of it, and I didn't like to. I refused to at the time if some one asked me. Because it brings back the fear of dying all over again.

" Well this was before us," Piper said," When Silena and Charles were around."

" So age 14 tops," Leo added/ Yeah, they were younger than me by two years.

" No war before," Hazel said," Guy named Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes. Nobody talks about those times anymore for an ungiven reason.  Telling Grover this first. . . "

" No," Jason said, thinking up something," It can't be."

" What?" Frank asked.

" A war," Jason realized, figuring he was correct. ANd he was," Luke was the key to a war before us. When Silena and Charles died. Because of a war. Luke caused a war nobody likes to talk about. Why, that's what I can't figure out."

They all looked at me, waiting for an answer. SO I hesitated, and nodded my head.

" You figured it out," I told them," Luke was the cause of a war a year before you guys came. Why your siblings are dead. "

" Why don't you talk about it, though?" Piper asked me," It makes no sense. I mean, we still talk about the Giant War, the Rebellion."

" It was supposed to stay low in our opinion," I summed it up for them," That was the first time the gods had gone silent on us. Fighting their own battle. More deaths happened in that war than in the other two combined. When it happened it was a bad time. A good time when we learned about it. The promise had been broken, Zues's Master Bolt had been returned after some one had stolen it. But time got ruined when Luke, everyone's best friend annouced he was done with the gods, and turning to the Titans. We talked about it right after it happened, before anyone new came along since there was honestly 10 of us left. Since we hadn't met the Romans yet, and I guess they didn't know of the war even though we told Reyna on year two our of four."

" You knew Reyna before Camp Jupiter?" Octovain asked me. Yes, he was here. Now a friend of mine.

" I met her once," I told them," In the Sea of Monsters, we were on a quest, and freed her of that place along with her sister."

" Reyna has a sister?" Jason asked.

" How do you not know that?" I asked Jason," You worked with her three years. I did 2 days and with out my memory I knew that."

" True," Octovain said," I met Hylla once, and she almost ripped me apart."

" A lot like Zoe Nightshade," I told Octovain," Former Hunter of Airtemis who really hates boys. Period."

" Demigod?" Leo asked.

" Sort of."

" What do you mean?" Cinna asked me," Sort of?"

" Her dad wasn't a god," I told them," But her father was Atlas. Ended up killing her that winter we recruited Nico."

" That kid scares me," Leo told me," Nico is just creepy and scary. No offence, Hazel."

" No," Hazel said not in a mad voice," I agree with you. I mean he didn't even die before and he's a lot scarier than me. Why?"

" Well," I said," He used to not be like that."