Dateline Demigod

Percy Jackson

For the first part we started eith a speech made by Thalia.

" Dateline: America," Thalia just rubbed that in for the first two words of the show, and I saw my mom's jaw drop when she heard that alone," 1996, Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, and Luke Castellan ru away from their homes feeling unwanted, and meet up in the Carolinas where it is promised that Luke would be their new family. Hmm, how long can he keep that promise, though?"

We sang a section of the song as Thalia came back up, and Annabeth went down to the microphone to get ready for her part. The song was Safe and Sound.

" Dateline: America," Annabeth repeated the words with bravery and confidence as she said them," December 1996, Annabeth, Thalia, Luke are founded by Protector and friend Grover Underwood, and brought to safety at Camp Half-Blood two days later. In the process of entering the camp two days later. Safetly was finally found. But what does their families think of this? When they don't even know where on Earth their children are."

As Annabeth went back to her spot next to Thalia, which was next to me we sang a section of the song Nobody Ever Told You, and Conner Stroll did his part.

" Datline: America 1997," Conner also spoke in confidence," Camp Half-Blood has gone one year with peace with the help of the two new demigods. Claimed as daughter of Athena, Annabeth was sky-rocketing above her other siblings, and Luke Castellan as son of Hermes has taken over Hermes Cabin with so many Hermes kids and unclaimed. How could one handle?"

Next we sang a section of the song One Way Ticket, and Travis Stroll did his part.

" Dateline America April 1997," Travis Stroll annouced with great bravery," The Great Prophecy after 60 years is taken out for demigod to read as they predict it may come any day or year."

After that we sang a little section of the song Who Done It, and Drew did her part.

" Dateline: America 1998," Drew spoke with a huge grin on her face," The population of Camp Half-Blood's demigods double, helping with the trainings and number of defences if war was to ever come soon."

We sang the song We Got the Beat, part of it anyway, and Haymitch did his line.

" Dateline: America, 1999," Haymitch said in a bold voice, making sure everyone heard," All demigods are excited for the turn of century, hoping for a better next century. Thalia's Pine Tree was still running strong, demigods kept pouring in, and training was going smooth."

When Haymitch made it back we sang a section of th song We Didn't Start The Fire, and Effie went up for her tiny part.

" Dateline: America, 2000," Effie annouced with great annoucement and happiness and excitement," The turn of the century went great for demigods, and as they begin to suspect new demigods when they come in to the camp new and unclaimed, they wonder, hmmmm, could they represent this prophecy?"

We sang part of the song the Lucky One as Clarisse went up for her part.

" Dateline: America September 11, 2001," Clarisse said with confidence and bravery, her usual self," Two planes hit the Sears' Towers in New York City who turned out to just be two betrayed demigods. Who would do this for no suck reason, and for who?"

Clarisse returned to her spot and we sang a quick part of See You Again, and Frank went up for his part.

" Dateline: America 2005," Frank annouced with a very bold voice," Grover Underwood and Chiron have finally found the first child that might represent the prophecy that has been claimed. At age 12, claimed a son of Poseidon, Perseus Jackson is preparing to face a tough road to go down in life for fate."