Wars-Part Two

Luke Castellan

I woke up in the morning, remembering after a minute I was in Percy's house, and why I was here. I liked it here. Nice. Quiet here. If we get America back, let's keep this road like this. I would move in next door if I could.

But since I didn't know where food was, I silently opened the door to where Percy went last night when he went to bed. I didn't expect what I saw.

Annabeth was in the bed wearing a grey skinny tang-top, which showed a little, not much, but a little cleavage, and then my eyes moved to the right.

Where Percy was, shirtless.

What in the-?

Oh. . . .

OH!

I see what happened. Percy and Annabeth started going out, and right now I'm guessing they either got married or are getting married pretty soon after this war is over, They were both peavefully sleeping next to each other, so I let them be, and just find my way to food, and made some leftsa. Which was a really good Swedish bread if you put sugar, brown sugar, or cinnoman ( or all three if you want to try it ) on the bread after you butter it lightly. 

I got an alert on my "phone" which wasn't a real phone. Just the closest thing we had in the world of demigods. I forgot what it was called. But it was from everyone that was a demigod in the capitol saying to meet them at nine my time. It was seven. So I better leave now. 

Once I finished the leftsa, I changed my cloths, grabbed my old sword, not Backbiter. I burned that thing. My old one from before Percy came to Camp Half-Blood, left a sticky note on their door and fridge, and exit, and left. 

The trip lasted a little over 90 minutes, so I was there about 20 minutes early since I had to walk to the secret building where the meeting was. Grover, a red head I hadn't met yet, Jason, Thalia, the Strolls, this guy I didn't know with curly brown hair, a cute girl that reminded me of Silena with Jason, Frank and Hazel, Carter and Sadie and some other girl that reminded me of Nico in some reason, Then Nico was in the corner, just glaring at Jason. What was his problem? I thought he was a happy son of Hades most of the time?

" I thought Percy and Annabeth were coming with you," Grover asked me.

" They were sleeping when I left," I told them," Left notes. But I didn't want to be kabobbed, so I left them."

" Good idea," the kid with curly brown hair said, he had a bag, and oil on his hands. Must be a son of Hephautus. Did he fight in the Second Titan War? 

I don't know, Kronos controlled me most of that frikkin war, and the kid went on speaking.

" Last time I woke one of them up I got a haircut that wasn't planned," the kid said.

" I had to buy a new shirt in Split," Jason said," That town had nothing for us. That was good anyway."

" No kidding," A sort of maybe Mexican woman Percy's and Annabeth's age said," I don't even know what those things are."

I got to meet everyone. The two that had spoken was Leo first, then Drew, who had really changed. I mean I've known her as long as I've known Grover pretty much.

A few minutes later a few more people walked in. Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Prim, Haymitch, Effie, and Cinna. I reconized Cinna as Percy's brother. Then from last night, Carter, Sadie, and some one else, Walt, and also Zia and Amos came along, and we started. Annoucing it was official of the peace. When we made it camp it was open to all three cultures. In the end walking out I was alone, but almost everyone else was talking to someone else. Even Nico.

Nico Di Angelo

For most of the meeting I was alone, glaring at Jason. Gods, why did he even have to bring up Bianca? I don't care if he knowns about her. It's the fact he had to bring it up. I break down every time I just see or hear her name.

But as it was really crowded leaving, a girl that rememinded me of a child of Hades or Pluto walked over to me.

" Zia Rashid," the girl told me," Magictian, you?"

" Nico Di Angelo," I told Zia," Son of Hades. Any family?"

" No," Zia admitted, making a fist with her right hand," Parents are dead, no siblings. You?"

" Dad doesn't care for me," I told Zia," Don't remember my mom, sister dead for 7 years."

We talked for a while, and I guess we had a lot in common. She shared some of her adventures, I shared some of mine. Turns out she hosted 2 gods. We're not even allowed to do that. It's not exactly possible for us. Percy would know. He was offered to be a god.

" King of Ghosts?" Zia asked me, curious.

" Yeah," I told Zia," Had to kill Minos to earn the title, which isn't what I wanted. But what ever. He was getting old."

" How old are you?" Zia asked me," 25? Basing off your adventures, I'd say so."

" Depends how you ask that," I told Zia," I'm 19, but if you look me up, I'm 90 something. I lost track about six years ago."

" That's. . . " Zia said, and I was expecting a turn down," COOL!"

That made me laugh, and I just realized something I wasn't expecting to even have.

I liked Zia. Like liked Zia. She got me. No family, could laugh at some things, and wasn't always a person who could easily get along with other people all the time, and she let out a chuckle, too. We talked some more, and actually she was 19, too. Three years after Percy was born almost. Her birthday had just passed last week, and his was next week. He's getting married to Annabeth on his birthday, and he was excited about it. Or at least he was last I talked to him about it. After the first meeting about a month ago. When most of us learned they were engaged unless they were like Clarisse and snooped at Camp after the war like the first time and the second time. Now they made a third. If this war ends the day before, it'll be time four. Since Luke walked in this morning when they were sleeping. So that's four. If Panem loses before next Sunday, exactly on week from today, it would time five. Like a tradition or something. Checking up on Percy and Annabeth. Or as some people call it, Percabeth. It sounded weird the couple name. But better than Perchel.

We were watching a movie, what one I forget sometime in the end. Something with a number. I think it was 300, but it was on TV, so we just turned it on, and we looked at each other for a moment. I was about to ask what to do next, but before I could say anything I was interuppted by a pair of lips on mine. She was kissing me.

Score!

In the kiss we made it so we were facing each other, she threw her arms around my neck, and I threw mine around her waist, her legs wrapped around my waist. Then we started making out, and against the wall kissing pationatley.

Oh yeah, I really liked her.

The two of us made it to my bedroom which was black except for a blood red bed since my father is Hades, it was a king bed. Which I found funny with my title. 

But anyways I lifted up Zia as we went on making out, and we went for the bed. Even just this felt amazing. If you have the right person. I could see why Percy and Annabeth would do this now.

We quickly got in the bed, and I started kissing her neck, and she started moaning my name. 

" Nico," Zia said, moaning," Oh, Nico. Gods, Nico, I love you."

That made me smile. Yes, she really really liked me. She just admitted it. I knew that wasn't just the moment taking a place. She really meant it. And I felt something I haven't felt in years for anyone. Not even Hazel even when she was my sister.

Love.