Preperation

Katniss Everdeen

Training was pretty intersting. The food was delicious. But I met these people. Annabeth, Chris, Nico, Hazel, and Grover/ Allies of ours. Before I knew it, it was the night before the games. Interview and scoring night.

" So Katniss," Ceaser Flickerman said to me," First you voulenteer for sister, then you have excellent training of one week, you look stunning tonight, what's next?"

" I'm hoping surviving the Games," I told Ceaser, and of course he laughs. Ceaser has an odd sense of humor. Everyone knows that.

Percy Jackson

I sat alone in the room that used to have tons of tributes used to be. I was last for interview. Then I heard a male voice in the intercom. Or what ever they call them now.

" Perseus Jackson, District 12, report," the male voice said as I stood up, walked out of the corner, and heard Ceaser.

" Now sadly we have reached the end of our interviews," Ceaser annouced," So for out last interview, from District Twelve, Perseus Jackson!"

I sat down next to Ceaser in a really comfty seat.

" So, Perseus," Ceaser said," Or should I call you Percy?"

" Percy," I told Ceaser.

" Alright then, Percy." Ceaser said," From District Twelve, but I hear you came from another country."

" Yeah," I told Ceaser," I did. It's called America. Very much like Panem. The land. Not the Goverment, Games, or how things run. There were states, but no Hunger Games. I was seperated from the peace of America at twelve. And moved to 12 about 10 months ago."

" Interesting," Ceaser said," So from a place called America, how about family?"

" Seperated," I told Ceaser," Dad went missing, I don't remember him, my brother was sent to Panem, but not District 12. I don't n=know what happened to him, and then my mom stayed in America."

" So you're a lone young man," Ceaser said," Never met one before. But Percy, do tell me, is there someone special back home. In either America, or in 12?"

I hesitated. Gods, Annabeth was in the crowd. Ceaser didn't ask her, so I don't know how she feels. If it's stilll there or not. She was standing next to Grover and Nico. Nico had someone, but they came in the Games. Probabaly that other chick from his District. Number 2.

" One." I told Ceaser.

" Wow," Ceaser said, and I saw Annabeth bite her tounge to not say something. Okay, hopefully she felt the same way. Hopefully," From 12, America?"

" Both," I told Ceaser," I knew a lot of people who came with to Panem, we all just were scattered around a bit."

" What district?" Ceaser asked me, gods, he was nosy today.

" Eight," I told Ceaser, and Hazel knew I did not have a crush on her what so ever. We were just friends, everyone knew that. I saw Annabeth let out a breath she had been holding in for a while I guess, and a smile go up on her face.

" Oh," Ceaser said," Another district. Are you hoping to go to eight if you live?"

" Well if I live no," I told Ceaser.

" Why not?" Ceaser asked me," You live, get tons of money, go find her."

" Because only one can survive," I told Ceaser.

That ended the interview.

That night dinner had more tension than ever. We were scared about the Games tomorrow, and then Peeta said his special girl he could've get together with because she came with him. Obiously it's Katniss. He has absoulutly nothing to Clarisse. We all know that.