Time

PERCY JACKSON

I walked into the other room, where all 153 people were waiting with excitement to find America. President Snow would get a big surprise tomorrow when nobody showed up to the games in. . . 7 hours.

" Time," I told them, and we got out, stood in a circle. Having Annabeth, Grover, and myself stand in the cent. They were all holding hands in the circle. Haymitch had his girlfriend and niece on each side, Katniss had her mom and Prim, Peeta has his mom and dad, Effie has her boyfriend and Cato. Then Grover, Annabeth, and myself stood in the middle, back to back, holding hands. We told them what to do, until we told them to stop, and we started.

" Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,

To storm or fire the world must fall,

An oath keep with a final breath,

And foes bears arms to the doors of death"

We did that for 7 minutes before we were right in front of the Empire State Building, in the same position, and I smiled.

" You can stop now," I told them," We're here."

Everyone released the position, and we're astonished by Empire State.

" Welcome to New York City, America," I told them," Have fun. Head to this place around 7, and a girl named Reyna will show you where to go."

I missed my first day back to school, and half of last year. But I was excited to see everyone again tomorrow. My parents would be surprised to see me after, gods, almost two years. Almost. Another two months, and it would've been that long.

So I walked to where my moms apartment was, and went up. Nobody was at the desk. Here it was 7AM, so my mom would at least be up. Paul at the school.

When I put the key in, I hesitated, and opened the door.