Chapter 26

Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait for this one. ive lost me mojo and im pretty sure this chapter isn't very good but its what needed to happen. I know theres a lot of loop holes and crappy parts in this story, please excuse me for that, ill try and fix them up when I finish the story I just don't want to make you guys wait longer than you already do for updates and that would be taking time away from writing new chapters. Thank you for your on-going support :D luff u all

Chapter 26

Dylans POV

I cant remember how we ended up inside last night, i was a little bit surprised to find myself in bed this morning when i woke. Last night had been an amazing end to a crappy day. Noah and i had run through the woods together and eventually found shelter in a boat house at the edge of the forrest by the beach which i assume belonged to his family anyway.

I turned over to see Noah laying on his stomach, His mouth open and his cheek smooshed against his pillow. I pulled my arms out from under the cover and rested my hand on his cheek. His eyes opened the second my hand made contact and a smile pulled at his beautiful lips.

We lay there for over twenty minutes just staring at each other silently; too busy adoring each other to move or speak. I needed to pee but I just couldn't pull my eyes away from him.

A loud rumble from Noah's stomach broke the silence and we both burst into laughter.

"Hungry?" I asked as I began climbing out of bed. The house was silent and I assumed everyone else was still asleep. When I looked at the time it was only 7am, Alpha Rheon and Sophia were probably awake but I'd bet Ally and Jake were still fast asleep and would be for at least a few more hours.

We headed down stairs after showering and getting dressed. Noah had tried several times to get me back into bed but after both our stomachs began to rumble he gave in.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked running his fingertips through my hair and wrapping the hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear.

"I don't know, shall we ask your parents what they feel like? We could cook everyone breakfast" I said leaning my back against his chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. I loved it when he held me this way; His body pressed against mine felt amazing.

"Sure, I want eggs and bacon and waffles and sausages, and English muffins" He said obviously not able to make up his mind. He headed through the dining room and into the living area; I couldn't hear what he said as I began pulling all of the food he requested out of my refrigerator and cupboards.

Noah entered the kitchen again and after kissing me several times, he laughed when he saw the amount of food I had pulled out, I thought it would be enough but obviously not, he began pulling out all of the other food I needed to cook. Noah then began pulling plates out of the cupboard and glasses. He quickly and quietly worked away setting the table while I cooked up a storm.

Half an hour later we had set up a breakfast banquet in the dining room, and I was just finishing the pancakes we decided on instead of waffles.

Every time I passed Noah, or when he finished taking a dish piled with food out to the dining table, he would kiss me. My hair, my neck, my forehead, my cheek and of course my lips. Every chance he got he was touching me and holding me and kissing me. I was loving all the attention.

When we were finished I went to the bathroom to wash my hands as he went to the living room to let his parents know the food was ready, He also went to wake Ally up and grab Jake and his family. As guests they would be dining with us until the house Rheon was having built for them was complete.