Chapter 22

To every girl out there, Big or small, you are Phenomenal 

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.

I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size

But when I start to tell them,

They think I'm telling lies.

I say,

It's in the reach of my arms

The span of my hips,

The stride of my step,

The curl of my lips.

I'm a woman

Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,

That's me.

Phenomenal woman - Maya Angelou

Chapter 22.

I woke up to the sound of Noah rushing around the room. I opened my eyes and saw that he was running out the door with a shirt dangling around his neck and his shorts were only half way up.

"What's happening" I yelled hoping he would hear. His answer came back in my head.

"Something's happened with Caitlin, I'll be back soon"

I leapt out of bed and almost slid over on the wooden floors as I reached Noah's dresser, He told me last night that he had bought me some clothes while Ally and I were running. I was hoping to sleep in and cuddle up to Noah this morning, and so you can imagine how pissed off I was to find out Caitlin had ruined this morning for me. Even though she had no idea, I bet if she did know, that would make this all the more enjoyable for her.

I grabbed a pair of loose shorts and a black tank top and threw them on, not even caring to put on a bra or underwear. I opened Noah's closet which was just as big as Ally's and grabbed the first hooded jacket I saw which was grey and had black lines across it. I shoved my arms through the sleeves as I flew through the bedroom door and down the stairs.

What the hell has she done now? I thought to myself as every worst case scenario ran through my head, I began to regret my decision to save her yesterday.

Ally was running towards the front door when I reached the bottom of the stairs. She glanced at me for a brief moment and then carried on sprinting out the door, she seemed worried. I followed closely behind her and was amazed that I could actually keep up. With adrenaline pumping through my body and a thousand worries on my shoulders, I wasn't surprised to find my wolf pushing her way forward. My hands were covered in fur and my claws were getting longer and longer. I was a little excited by the thought of my eyes being black right now, I couldn't see them but I knew they were. I couldn't believe how natural this all felt, as if I had been able to shift my whole life.

"Dyls, no matter what we find when we get there, promise me you won't stick up for that little bitch again?" Ally said as we ran, she wasn't even breathing heavily, it was like running didn't affect her at all.

"Don't worry Ally, I'm past helping her, that bitch is on her own" I replied letting my anger show in my tone.

It took us a few minutes to reach the prison, Considering It took me longer to drive here yesterday, I was pretty pleased with myself.

My head began to pound as soon as I took in the state of the prison. The glass doors of the entrance way had been ripped off of their hinges and broken fragments of glass were strewn all over the pavement and grass in front of the building. Ally and I didn't even stop to think; we both leapt into the air shifting into our wolf forms and bolted for the prison.