Chapter 27

Ok i know its been a long long long long long time, and this story is full of plot holes, But basically, i havent got much time on my hands any more, and i really just want to finish the story, so ya'll know what happened, regardless of all the mistakes. Im really only doing this for those of you who truly are enjoying this and need the story to finish. If you are one of those people who needs everything in a story to be completely flawless and linked perfectly, im sorry but this story will dissapoint you.

As some of you might know, my laptop died a while ago and with it i lost all my notes and plans for this story, and because i havent written anything in such a long time i cant really even remember my own story, so please forgive me, and i hope the remaining chapters are a good enough finish for you. Thank you for your continued support even through this "drought".

February 4th 1970, 8:17pm

The moon had been full for three weeks, the skies had not seen birds for the same time, In Jose's world, this was seen as an omen, neither bad nor good but definitely a sign of change. Joselyn knew it would be soon, she had had dreams about it.

"You have nothing to be afraid of little one" Ririwai said, puting his arm around Jose's shoulders and holding her against his side. "We will both be here with you" He said puting his hand on her rounded belly and smiling down at her.

"What if i make the change before he is born? what if aunt lucia doesnt make it here in time, i dont want my baby to die" Jose cried, resting her head against her fathers shoulder.

Jose had been worried about the safety of her baby since the day he was conceived. She knew that if she made the change before she gave birth, it could kill him.

"Are you crying again?" William said coming around the corner of the house with a pile of wood loaded in his arms. "I told you everything will be fine, Aunt lucia will help you" He said as he threw the pile of wood on the ground against the house. He walked over to Jose and knelt down to kiss her huge bump before kissing her gently on the lips.

Jose had grown up with William, they had been friends their whole lives, inseperable, untill a few days before Williams thirteenth birthday, when his wolf was begining to take over. Jose couldnt see him because he was unpredictable at that time, moody and aggresive. 

When he had made the change, He recognized that they were mates, and then they were even more inseperable. William moved in with Jose and her father just after his fifteenth birthday, He had been spending most nights there anyway.

Williams eighteenth birthday, just over eight months ago, was a tough time for Jose and he. William had always been over protective of Jose, but he became worse, much much worse. They had always loved eachother, but the attraction and love became unbearable for William. He was overwhelmed by an insatiable craving to mate with Jose.

   It was just after lights out. Jose and William were laying side by side, the light of the moon beaming through the windows, illuminating their faces. Jose knew what he wanted, she had to admit she had been feeling the same way. Her body was tense from denying her own needs.

"Will it hurt?" She whispered, her eyes wide and round, a hint of panic, mixed with lust and need.

William lent forward and kissed her forehead. "No, i will be gentle. if you want me to stop, you just say stop ok?" He whispered in reply. He looked down at her lips, they were quivering.

William wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly, the kiss quickly becoming more and more passionate. They were lost in eachother, even as the sunlight peeked through the gaps in the curtains, to them, it felt like only minutes had passed.