Chapter 12

A/N:

So I've been searching high and low for pictures of Models, Actors and Actresses that would suit my characters. The girl on the cover is Kaela Humphries, my original inspiration for Dylan, I absolutely love Kaela Humphries, I think she is GORGEOUS!.

Ally has been the hardest so far to find a match for, but finally I have found a young model who is not exactly as I picture Ally but has definitely come closest to the image in my head.

>>>>>Picture to the right :)

If this isn't who you picture as Ally in your head, Please ignore the picture and carry on with your own image, I've only posted the picture as sort of a reference. Comment below with any models, Actors and actresses that you think would make great characters for Curves :)

And thank you for reading xoxo

Chapter 12

When I woke up Noah was carrying me up the stairs to my room. His Van Halen t-shirt was soaked with tears.

Noah kissed my forehead as he placed me on my bed and turned my bed side lamp on. I was amazed by how strong he was, I wasn't exactly light, but Noah carried me like I weighed about as much as a pillow. Noah himself probably weighed about as much as my leg.

Noah disappeared into the bathroom for a second and I heard the shower running. Five minutes later the sound stopped and a few minutes after that Noah came back out wiping the water from his face and head with a towel. He smelt like my shampoo and body wash. He had put his track pants back on but he was shirtless, leaving his torso on display for me to drool over.

Oh god, He's so buff! I thought to myself as I watched him walk to the other side of my bed and lift the covers up to hop in. his torso, Arms, shoulders. Everything about his body was toned and well defined. I wanted to run my hands over every little bump. I was a little surprised that he was staying the night but I was also happy that he wasn't leaving me on my own, after his fight with Brian and my mom's story I felt like I needed him there with me. Whether I liked it or not I was developing strong feelings for him, and fast.

He rolled onto his side to face me and found a comfortable position close to me with his legs pressed against mine, I was thankful I had my pyjama pants on, I hadn't had a chance to shave my legs today and I knew they were prickly. Not that he would be able to feel them through his pants but on the off chance that his foot brushed against them I'm sure he'd get a bit of a fright.

"What are mates?" I asked, glad that my voice wasn't croaky after all my crying down stairs.

"Soul mates, every wolf has one" he replied nonchalantly

"Yeah I gathered that much, but what does it means to be your soul mate? Is that why I can't help myself? I mean, how I feel about you?" I asked my voice barely more than a whisper.

"Something like that" Noah said with a sexy grin. He leaned down and planted the softest kiss on my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I still couldn't get over how amazing his lips felt against mine. It took my mind off of the story my mother had told me a few hours ago about her mate, it took my mind off all of the questions I had in my head. All I could think about was Noah and how perfect he was for me.

Noah's lips travelled down my cheek and across my jaw line until he reached my ear, His body was slightly covering mine now and his lips had reached my neck, I turned my head to give him better access and let out a small moan as his teeth lightly scraped the surface of my neck. I could feel my excitement travelling down between my thighs and I clenched them together in an attempt to calm myself. It only made things worse.