Soon..

Charlotte and Roman pull into the parking lot of the arena. They get out and get their things. Roman smiles at her and looks down to get his things.
Charlotte looks at him, "Is something bothering you?" She asks.
He smiles and looks up, "I don't really know."
She smiles and kisses him. He puts his hand around her back and stops. He smiles and starts walking to the doors.
She watches him and looks confused. She shuts the trunk and starts walking in. She sees the girls sitting there and smiles and waves. They all wave back. She sees Dana and Sasha talking but just ignores them.
She gets back to her lockeroom and sees Roman sitting there outside of his door on his phone. She looks away and goes into her room. She sits her stuff down and heads back out to the makeup department.
Roman scrolls through twitter and sees Charlotte's recent tweet, "Tonight in #WWETampa, I am going to show Sasha whose really the boss!" Roman favs it and puts his phone away and starts walking down the hallway.
Charlotte sits in the seat and they get ready to do her makeup and hair.
After she gets done with that, she gets up and goes to her Lockeroom to change into her gear. She gets all dressed in her gear and heads out next for her match.
Her entrance hits and she walks out.
Roman smiles when he hears her music and keeps walking. He sees Dean walking towards him and looks at him.
"Hey man." Dean says.
"Sup."
Charlotte heads to the ring and stands there waiting for her opponent. Sasha's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. She walks out with her women's championship high and proud and prances down to the ring. She gets in and holds her title in front of Charlotte's face.
Charlotte stares at her and bell rings for the match to begin. They go at it.
"Oh, I wanted to ask you something but I didn't last night." Dean says.
Roman looks at him, "What?"
Dean smirks and points to his neck, "You have like a bruise here and not gonna lie, it looks like a hickey."
Roman gets nervous and looks at him, "Oh, it's probaly a bruise."
Dean smirks, "Nah, man. I know what a hickey is. I just wanna know who gave the big dog it." He smiles.
Roman looks at him, "Funny you actually would ask that."
Charlotte loses her match and watches Sasha exit with the title. She gets up and starts walking back to the back. She sees Roman and Dean talking and stands around the corner, listening.
"You can tell me. I keep things to myself. You know that."
Roman laughs, "I don't know If I want to tell you."
Dean smirks, "I get it. But, I think it's probaly who you told me about. What's her name, Umm, Hmmm, Charlotte." Dean says.
Charlotte gets really nervous and closes her eyes.
Roman smiles.