Run away

Seth walks down the hallway angrily with his fists balled up. He walks up to Charlotte's door and stands there. He just stands there for a moment.
He then lifts his hand up to knock but takes it away. He walks back down the hallway to see Sasha standing at the end of it.
Sasha stands there with her arms crossed.
"I knew it."
Seth looks at her, "Oh, what? God just leave me alone Sasha!"
He begins to walk, but she grabs him.
"Touch me again and it will be a big mistake."
Sasha smiles, "The only mistake I made was trusting you to do something for me."
Seth pushes her against the wall and lifts his hands to be around her, preventing her to leave.
"The only mistake you made?" He looks down and smirks at her. "I'm sorry that I was a mistake. I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU SASHA. YOU KNOW TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MAN. ROMAN YOU KNOW!"
Sasha gets scared and looks at him.
"Stop yelling at me with your pathetic ass! You know that you liked Charlotte even before we met!"
Seth looks at her, "So what."
Sasha looks at him confused, "What?" Then she smirks, "Wait a minute. You slept with her, didn't you?"
Seth looks at her and walks away.
"You can't run from it!"
Seth keeps walking and goes to his room.
A few minutes later Roman walks out and sees Sasha standing there.
He looks at her contused.
She looks at him and runs away.