Comfort

Charlotte is walking backstage trying to control herself after what just happened. All she hears is Sasha's music playing as she's walking back. And then she looks up for a moment and sees Roman standing there with a sad look on his face. She tries to smile but the tears keep flowing. He walks up to her and puts his arms around her trying his best to hold her. She finds herself in his arms and buries her head in his chest. He brings his hand up to her head and tries to make her feel better. She puts her arms around him tightly and he doesn't care. He lays his head down towards her to try to calm her down. He says softly, "All that matters is that you put your heart into that match. You did a fantastic job."
She starts to smile a little bit and looks up at him. "Your right. I put everything into that match and it was one of my best."
Roman takes his hands and wipes the tears off her face. "Stop crying so much, don't let it get the best of you or your beautiful face." He smiles at her.
She smiles back, blushing a little but, he can't notice cause her face was already red.
"I'll try not to. Thanks for calming me down." She says and goes in for another hug. He hugs her back tightly and kisses her head. She feels her heart skip a beat and smiles widely. She then lets go and walks back to the lockeroom waving goodbye. He does the same and says bye.
Next up is Roman's match as he faces 3other men for a shot at facing Balor tonight and a shot at Summerslam.
All 3 others' music hits and then his hits. The crowd boos like crazy, but he walks out with a smile on his face. He walks down the ramp and into the ring. Charlotte gets out of the shower and begins watching tv, to seeing Roman making his entrance. She just stares at him until the camera pans off onto other competitors. The bell rings and they all go at it.
The match is going on a long time now and Roman goes for a superman punch and then for a spear. He pins down Sheamus for a 3 count and wins. Charlotte smiles and is happy for him. He stands up and is smiling as the ref holds his arm up. He gets out of the ring and walks back to the back. As he walks back, Stephanie glares at him and he just smiles, shakes his head and continues back.