Different

Charlotte lays there falling asleep.
Roman drives down to the city and gets out of the car. He decides to walk around to clear his mind. He runs into some fans and they want pictures, so he takes them. At lot of them say that he looks tired. But, he's not.
About a couple hours later, Roman gets back in his car and drives back to the hotel. He requests a new room and gets the key.
He starts walking up to his room and he sees Seth on the phone.
Seth, "Oh yeah, it's going just smoothly."
Seth laughs.
Roman looks at him. Seth turns around and sees Roman. He hangs up the phone and looks at him.
Roman keeps walking.
"What no hey man." Seth says.
Roman stops and looks at him, "Why would I."
Seth smiles, "It's the nice thing to do."
Roman stares at him, "The nice thing to do is not to steal." He raises his eyebrows and continues walking to his room.
Seth looks at him confused and stands there.
Charlotte wakes up and and gets up. She feels sick to her stomach and runs to the bathroom. She throws up in the toilet. She sits there for a minute. She splashes water in her mouth and face.
She walks out of the bathroom and sits on her bed.
She changes into leggings and a tank top and walks out of her room.
She starts walking down to the lobby. Seth's sitting in the lobby and sees her.
"What's up?" He walks up to her.
She looks at him sadly, "Don't." She keeps walking out the door.
He gets up and starts following her.
"Will you just leave me alone." She turns around and looks at him.
He looks at her and notices that she's been crying.
"Okay. I will." He steps back and walks back inside.
Roman looks outside his window and notices it. He sees Seth walk away and Charlotte stand there.
She stands there and closes her eyes for a second and then starts walking to her car. She gets in and drives to a restaurant. She gets there and orders her food.
About 20 minutes later, Roman decides to walk down to get in his car.
He drives to the arena and parks.
Charlotte gets done with eating and drives to the arena too.
She looks around and smiles at fans. She walks in and everyone is so happy. They notice her not looking good.
They smile at her and she half smiles back. She keeps walking and sees Seth talking to Sasha.
She looks past them and keeps walking to her lockeroom. She walks in and shuts the door.
She walks over to the lockers and gets her gear. She changes into it and gets ready.
Roman has his gear on and is walking around the back looking at everyone.
He sees Seth and smirks at him, but walks past.
Charlotte walks out of her room and the door hits someone.
"Oops, I'm sorry." She says.
It hit Roman and he's standing there.
He half smiles, "It's fine."
He stands there for a second and keeps walking. Charlotte smiles at him and walks the other way.