Letting It

Charlotte sits there with Seth's arm around her. He feels bad, but doesn't know what exactly to do.
"Wanna go for a walk or something?"
She looks at him, "Thats fine."
They get up and held out the door.
They start walking down the street. Seth moves his hand near hers and grabs it.
She looks at it and ignores it.
They keep walking and sit on a bench in a park.
"I know it doesn't feel good at all, but it'll get better."
She looks at him.
"Yeah, I hope. But it's not the fact that he kissed her. It's that I hurt him first and now he's doing the same. But, I did worse.."
Seth looks at her, "What do you mean worse? Me?"
She looks at him confused, "No, not you at all. Just what we did. He only kissed her."
Seth smirks at her, "That you know of."
She looks at him quickly. He heart starts racing.
He looks at her, "Didn't mean to upset you Charlotte. Sorry." He looks away.
"I don't know." She gets up and starts walking back to the hotel. Seth watches her, but lets her go. She keeps walking and walking. She starts to feel sweaty and lightheaded. Seth notices her grab her head and fall to her knees. He gets up and runs over to her. He grabs her, holding her.
"Are you okay?" He holds her tight.
She closes her eyes and breathes heavily.