Whoops

Charlotte lays there on Roman with her head on his chest. He has his arm around her. She closes her eyes and he looks at her.
"Tired?"
She smiles, "A little."
He smiles and kisses her forehead. She lays her head comfortably and tries to sleep. Roman closes his eyes too and tries to sleep.
The next morning Charlotte wakes up and sees that Roman is on the other side of the bed facing the other way. She looks at him and gets up. She heads to the bathroom.
He hears her and watches her. He stretches and lays there for a minute. Charlotte walks out and walks over to Roman. She comes over him and smiles. He grabs her sides. She smiles and lays down on him. He laughs and pushes her off playfully.
"Hey." She says.
"Hey."
She looks at him confused. He gets up and goes to the bathroom.
She watches him and smiles. She lays there for a second and gets up to look at her phone. She looks at it and nothing new.
She changes into her gym clothes and heads down to the gym. Roman comes out and sees that she's gone. He sits down and puts his shoes on.
As Charlotte is walking down the hallway to the gym, she sees Seth.
She avoids looking at him and just looks on. Seth sees her and acknowledges her. He walks up to her trying to get a hug.
She doesn't want to, but hugs back quickly.
"Hey." Seth says.
"Hi."
Seth looks confused, "You look a lil weird. Everything okay?"
Charlotte looks at him, "Yeah, everything's fine." She smiles and heads over to the gym. He watches her with a smirk and looks down the empty hallway, when he sees Roman walking down towards him.
He looks at him and Roman sees him. He glares at him and keeps walking.
Roman passes him, looking straight ahead.
Seth watches him and keeps heading back to his room.
Roman sees Charlotte adjusting her treadmill. He decides to walk up behind her and surprise hug her.
She laughs and smiles.
Roman smiles too and lets go.
"Hey." He says.
"What was that?", she says smiling.
"A hug." He kisses her cheek and walks along.
She smiles as he walks away.