Don't Tell

Charlotte walks down the hallway and sees the gym in sight. She sees some other wrestlers working out and then spots Dana. She fills up her water bottle and walks over to her.
"Hey girl." She says.
Dana says almost out of breath, "Hey Char." She keeps working out and stops for a minute.
"You actually came down. Thought you wouldn't."
Charlotte looks confused, "Why wouldn't I?"
Dana smiles, "You and Reigns in the same room."
Charlotte gets nervous and replies, "That means nothing."
Dana smirks and continues working out.
Charlotte gets on the machine beside and starts too.
Charlottes running and realizes that there are windows right in front of them so they can see the parking lot. Dana stops for a minute and heads over to the restroom. Charlotte looks over and continues. She sees Roman walking out to the car. She looks down at her time and avoids looking at him.
He puts his things in the car and looks around til he sees the gym. He sees Charlotte there looking down and no Dana. He smiles and gets in the car. He pulls his phone out and texts her. "No Dana?"
Charlotte feels her phone vibrate and pulls it out. She sees Roman texted her and decides to open it. She smiles at the text and replies with, "She left for a minute."
He recieves it back and rolls his eyes.
"Well, keep going. Looking good! 😉" he replies.
Charlotte looks at his response and nervously smiles. She sends back, "😳" and puts her phone down and starts running faster.
He sees her response and just can't help but laugh. He looks at her running one last time and drives off to the next city for Smackdown.
Dana comes back up next to Charlotte  and smiles.
"Pushing yourself today?"
Charlotte smiles, "Just trying to clear my mind from last night with Sasha."
Dana says, "Girl, your better than that, don't let it get to you that much."
Charlotte smiles, "I've heard that too much already."
Dana looks at her, "From Reigns?"
Charlotte blushes, "Yeah, he kind of gave me a talk when he saw me after I lost my title. Made me feel better for a while actually."
Dana smiles, "Well that's nice of him. And why suddenly is he talking to you?"
Charlotte smirks, "Yesterday I decided to sit next to him before Raw started because he looked down I guess."
"Oh, okay."
Charlotte smiles kind of and they both continue working out.
Roman is almost where he's supposed to be when he sees Dean walking in a gas station. He pulls in the same one and yells his name. Ambrose looks back and starts walking towards him.
"Why you coming this way? Your on Raw."
Roman smiles, "Dark match I'm working. Remember?."
Dean smirks, "Oh yeah. Well I'll meet you there."
Roman pulls out and continues driving there.
When he finally gets there he runs into Shane and Shane smiles and shakes his hand praising him for his performance on Raw. Roman smils at the comment and continues walking back. He runs into Becky and she starts talking.
"What are you doing here?"
Roman smirks, "Dark match."
Becky looks at him, "Oh."
Roman gets serious and asks her a question, "You still talk to Charlotte right?"
She gets a confused look, "Yeah, sometimes. Why?"
Roman responds, "Maybe you should talk to her after what happened last night. I feel like She's letting it get to her. I tried to talk to her for a lil bit, but.." He catches himself trying to avoid telling her about staying in the same room, "Dana said that she umm..  Was still upset that night at their hotel."
Becky looks sad, "Well, I texted her and she seemed okay. But I'll talk to her to see what's up." She smiles and walks off.
Roman stands for a minute thinking about seeing Charlotte's face last night. How sad she was over it and how it made him feel. He snaps out of it and walks back to the lockers and gets ready.
He sees Dean walking towards him and smiles.
"Hey man." Roman says.
"What's up? You okay." He notices Roman has a down look on his face.
Roman replies, "Yeah, just my mind. And some...nevermind."
Dean gets confused and says "Some? Somewhat? Something? Someone?" He says.
Roman looks at him, "yeah, kind of someone but you wouldn't care."
Dean gives him crazy eyes and says, "Who? I care man."
Roman mumbles Charlotte's name and Dean can't hear.
"Who?"
Roman looks at him seriously and says, "Charlotte."