Why are you?

Roman's music hits and he heads out to the ring. Half of the crowd boos and have cheers for him. He walks down and gets in between the ropes and raises his arms. He waits til his opponent comes out. All he thinks about is Charlotte. Then suddenly, Seth's music hits and out comes the golden boy. He jumps on stage and starts walking down pointing at Roman.
Roman snaps out of his thoughts and sees Seth coming towards him.
The bell rings and Seth takes his shirt off.
Charlotte comes around the corner and bumps into Dean.
"Whoops. Sorry." She says looking down.
Dean smiles, "Your fine."
She looks up at him and sees him smiling at her still.
"I never see you smile like that."
Dean takes his hand and rubs his face.
"Can I ask you a question Charlotte?"
She rubs her hand through her hair.
"Sure."
He breathes in, "You know Roman. Reigns? I know you do but, like He's been acting weird lately and I don't know what's up with him, but I think it has something to do with you."
Charlotte gets nervous.
"Umm, I don't know why. We've only talked a couple times."
Dean looks at her, "I know you gave him that hickey, cause you have one from him."
Charlotte blushes.
"Um, Well, Thats.."
Dean interrupts her, "Look I'm not trying to make you nervous or anything or like make you mad, but I just wanna know if you and Roman actually talk."
Charlotte smiles, "Yeah we talk sometimes." She pauses and takes a deep breath.
"Look Dean, I don't know what's going on with us, but I like never really liked anyone, but I feel like I like him a lot. He's always makes me smile and always compliments me and makes me feel good."
Roman's walking down the hallway and sees them talking.
"That's good that you have that, but he's just been acting like kind of mad and stressed."
Charlotte looks at him, "It might be me. I mean. Nothing."
Dean smirks.
Roman walks in on the convo, "What's up?"
Charlotte looks at him and Dean looks too.
"What?"
Charlotte smiles at him and he smiles back automatically.
"I think Dean, umm, knows about us."
Roman stops smiling and looks at Dean.