Not Quite

Roman gets off of her and heads to the bathroom. She sits up and watches him. She gets up and goes to get her phone. She goes on twitter and scrolls through.
Roman sits the bath room and strokes his hands through his hair and sits down. He thinks to himself about how close he gets to actually having her and things keep ruining it.
A couple minutes later, he walks out of the bathroom and sees Charlotte sitting on her phone. He walks over and sits next to her. He puts his arm around her. She smiles at him.
"You okay?" She says.
He smiles, "Yeah, I'll be fine."
Charlotte looks confused.
"Seriously, what's wrong Roman?" She puts her arms around him and lays her head next to his.
He grabs her hand and sits there.
"Nothing. Just stupid shit." He says.
She twitches her lip and closes her eyes.
Few minutes pass and she falls asleep on him and he's still sitting there.
He moves and she wakes up. He smiles and gets up and walks over to the bathroom.
She watches him again and just lays back down and falls asleep.
About 20 minutes pass and Roman comes back out and lays next to Charlotte. He falls alseep eventually.
It's the next morning and Charlotte wakes up. She sees Roman next to her sleeping. She smiles and gets up. She walks over to her things and gets an outfit and goes into the bathroom to get a shower.
Roman lays there sleeping and wakes to the sound of Charlotte's shower. He rubs his eyes and sits up. He sees her gear on the floor next to them, with his vest. He gets his vest and puts it away.
He smirks and then gets up.
He walks into the bathroom.
Charlotte sees and covers herself.
"I'm not looking, I just need to pee." He says walking to the toilet.
She gets too nervous and continues showering.
Roman leaves the bathroom and finds clothes to wear today.
He finds a white t-shirt and black sweats. He gets dressed and all that. Charlotte gets dressed and comes out. She smiles at him and puts her things in her suitcase. She sees her gear and gets it too.
They head out to the car and get in.