Blush Much

Its Tuesday morning when they wake up. Charlotte starts to stretch and open her eyes. Roman's facing the other way with his eyes open. Charlotte takes the blanket off and goes to the bathroom. Roman watches her.
Charlotte fixes her hair and uses the bathroom. Then she walks out.
Roman sits up and rubs his eyes.
Charlotte looks at him and walks over to her bags.
He looks at her and half smiles, "You tired anymore."
Charlotte giggles, "No I don't think so."
Roman shakes his head and gets up to go to the bathroom. Charlotte finds her jacket on the bed when Roman was laying. She picks it up and it smells just like him. She sets in on top of her things. She picks up her phone and sits on the bed. She has some texts.
Roman comes out and sees her. He looks and walks over to the other bed to get his things. She gets up and looks over at him, "We don't have a show today, do we?"
He shakes his head, "Well you don't, but I'm at Smackdown for a dark match."
"Okay. Seems fine."
"I'll drop you off wherever you want to go, but I gotta head there." He says.
"Okay. I don't know where I wanna go tho. I'll figure it out."
Suddenly, her phone starts ringing and its Dana. She goes in the bathroom and answers it.
"Where'd you go girl? Thought we were rooming together?"
She laughs, "Well, I was really tired so didn't feel like asking for my room, so I just kind of roomed with Reigns."
"Really? Together? In the same bed? Did anything happen?" Dana asks.
Charlotte gets confused, "Yeah, no not at all."
Roman hears her and wonders what she's talking about it.
"Mhm hmm." Dana replies. "Well I'll be in the gym downstairs if you wanna come down."
Charlotte says ok and hangs up.
She walks out to see Roman brushing his hair.
"You actually brush your hair?"
Roman laughs, "Yeah, why wouldn't I?"
"I don't know." She smiles.
"Was that Dana?" He asks.
She shakes her head, "Yeah, she just wondered where I roomed last night."
Roman looks, "And you told her me?"
Charlotte smiles, "Yeah. Is that okay?"
Roman smirks and shakes his head, making her smile.
Charlotte goes in to the bathroom to change into workout clothes.
She comes out and throws her things on the bed.
"Going to workout?" He asks.
"Yeah, Dana wants me to."
He gets up and walks over to her. She gets a confused look on her face.
"Just don't tell her about me...kissing you." He says grabbing her arm.
Charlotte looks at him, "I thought that was a dream."
Roman looks at her with wide eyes, "You thought it was a dream? No, I really kissed you." He says.
Charlotte kinds of blush, "Oh, well okay."
He smiles at her, "You blush a lot. You know that?"
She looks at him and covers her face. "No I don't."
Roman laughs, "Well you've been doing it around me. What's the matter?"
Charlotte stands there with her hands on her face still. "Well, I don't know." She laughs.
"Don't act so nervous. Your fine."
She removes her hands and smiles at him. "I better go now, so you can leave for your show."
Roman looks at her, "Okay, just so you don't blush again." He laughs. "I'm joking."
She looks at him and sticks her tongue and begins to open the door." Roman comes up behind and grabs her and she laughs cause he won't let go. He starts laughing to.
"What are you doing!?" She says.
He grabs her arms, "Saying goodbye."
She laughs, "A weird way to say goodbye."
He turns her around and hugs her and then kisses her cheek, making her blush again.
"There you go again." He smiles
She smiles and walks out to the gym.
He turns around and finishes getting ready.