It hurts

Charlotte sits there covering her face as the girls try to comfort her.
"Why are you so upset?"
Charlotte continues crying and a couple seconds later, gets up. She walks into her room and lays on the bed. They all follow her and sit next to her, trying to comfort her.
Dana hugs Charlotte, trying to pull her together. She can't stop crying and won't tell them.
Sasha looks at Charlotte, "Seriously girl, What's wrong? What's making you so upset?"
Charlotte looks at Sasha and smiles a little bit. She pulls her hair back behind her ears, "Being so stupid." She looks down and cries more.
"What do you you being stupid?"
Charlotte has her face buried in her knees, "With my friend."
Sasha looks up at Summer and Dana and smiles. She knows what wrong and so does Dana. Dana grabs Summer and they both step out of the room, so Dana can tell Summer about Roman.
Sasha moves in closer to Charlotte and puts her arm around her.
"Don't let Roman do this to you." Sasha says.
Charlotte looks up at her and stares at him, "He didn't do anything. I did."
Roman is sitting outside on the curb with his head buried in his lap, trying to calm himself down. He finally stops the tears and looks at the sky. He sees a car pull up and looks at it. Sheamus and Rusev get out with Lana. They notice Roman and wave. Rusev and Lana walk in the hotel, but Sheamus notices Roman looking down. He decides to walk up to him and sit next to him, "What's wrong lad?"
Roman looks at him smiling, "Oh, it's nothing. Just stupid shit."
Sheamus smiles, "Well, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here." Sheamus pats his back and heads into the hotel.
Roman sits there still and decides to get up and walk back into the hotel. He walks into the lobby and sits on a chair putting his head down on his lap with his hands in his hair.
Summer and Dana walk back in and see that Charlotte is a little calm.
"I'm fine now, thanks guys."
Sasha hugs her and walks out. Summer and Dana also hug her and head out.
Charlotte smiles as they leave and looks around. She notices that Roman's things are still here. She ignores it and walks into the bathroom. She walks over to the sink and splashes water in her face. She looks in the mirror and shakes her head.
She walks out of the bathroom and falls on the bed, closing her eyes.
Roman sits up and thinks about walking back to her room. He slowly sits up and sees Sasha, Summer and Dana walking towards the lobby. He tries to avoid looking at them, since his eyes, but they notice him. Sasha looks at him and notices his face and smiles. He half smiles back and walks past them.
Dana looks at Sasha confused. Sasha makes a face and they continue walking.
Roman gets to Charlotte's door and stands there for a second. He decides to knock on it.