Out with the old

Roman walks up to JoJo to get ready for his interview. She smiles at him and the camera faces them.
Back in the lockeroom, Charlotte is watching Raw. After Nia's match gets over with, it turns to Roman for an interview. She gets a smile over her face when she sees him standing there looking tough as hell.
Jojo askes some questions and he responds mainly about his match tonight. Then she asks, "What if it comes down to you winning, and you ending up facing Balor?"
He smirks and replies, "What if? It will happen and I'll defeat Finn to face scumbag Rollins at Summerslam and win that universal championship. Watch. And you can believe that." The camera pans out. Charlotte smiles and gets up to go to her match next.
Sasha Bank's entrance music hits and she walks out to the ramp in her blue, pink and yellow gear all ready for her match. She pulls her shades up and does her walk down as Lillian announces her name. She gets into the ring and the crowd cheers for her. Standing on their feet.
Backstage Charlotte and Dana stand there behind the curtain watching the tv as Sasha stands there and then, it cuts to commercial. As they stand there, Roman walks by and sees them. He wants to talk to her, but decides to walk back to his room. He turns the tv on and begins to watch. Sasha is on there stretching, waiting for Charlotte.
Then Charlotte's music hits and they walk out. She walks out in her beautiful blue robe inspired by her father, spinning around with her title. She takes the robe off and walks down the ramp. Roman watches her on the tv backstage. She does her iconic cartwheel and gets into the ring. Sasha stares at her as Charlotte holds up her title. The ref gets the title and holds it up and the bell rings. They both dance around the ring and go into a clutch. Sasha gains control and slings Charlotte into the corner ropes. And then tries to dive into her but Charlotte moves. They keep fighting at each other with as much as they can. A commercial takes over.
The match comes back on and Charlotte is in control. She is holding Sasha in a submission trying to get her to tap but Sasha crawls out. Then Charlotte kicks her and throws her out of the ring. She lays there for a few seconds and Charlotte does her pose in the ring. Roman is enjoying the match so far.
Then, Sasha picks up the title and Dana sees her. Then Sasha throws the title at Dana and Sasha falls down. The ref sees and tells Dana to get out of the arena. Dana starts panicking, as well as Charlotte. And Sasha lays there lauging at ringside.
About 5 min after that, Sasha is in control and then Charlotte flings her out of the ring. Then, Charlotte gets on the top of the corner of the ropes. Roman sits up and his eyes get big. Charlotte turns around and does her flip off the ropes and onto Charlotte. The crowd cheers her and chants "This is Awesome!" Roman smiles at that perfectly executed move. And then it goes to commercial.
When it comes back, Sasha is in control and puts Charlotte in the banks statement, but Charlotte reverses it. And then says "You will never beat me!" She goes in for her finisher and Sasha reverses her into the banks statement again. She strives at Charlotte and keeps at it and seconds later, she taps. Roman has a shocked look on his face as Charlotte has just lost her title.
Sasha gets up and can't believe it. The crowd literally goes crazy cheering for her. The ref hands her the title and she starts crying holding her up.
Charlotte gets out of ring and looks on at Sasha, crying, trying not to. Roman feels so bad for her that he walks out of the room and waits out there for her to come.