Chapter 16 Dani Day

After the dinner with everyone and Dani opening up, Travis wanted to take her out somewhere and have some fun. The next Wednesday, Travis told Dani he was taking her somewhere, but didn't give her the location. 

"Travis come on, tell me!" she said impatiently. They had been driving for a while, and Dani was getting impatient/angry/a little excited.

"Soon, you will find out very soon," he replied.

Dani frowned and looked out of her window. "Wait....No way...are we where I think we are?!"

Travis grinned. "Yes." He found turned into the parking lot and after parking the car, they walked into Disney World. 

"Travis this is so awesome, I've never been here before!"

"Well we can do whatever you want. Today is 'Dani Day'"

Dani's eyes lit up and she jumped up and down. "Can we go on some rides first?"

"Whatever you want to do, Dan, Rides it is." 

The couple strolled through Magic Kingdom as Dani looked for a ride that appealed to her. Wandering around Tommorowland, they reached the Astro Orbitor. Looking the ride up and down, Dani nodded. "This one." 

After waiting in line for a half hour, the two were being strapped into the ride.

"Ready?" Travis asked next to Dani.

"Ready!" she yelled and pumped her fist.

"Oh my gosh, that was so awesome!" Dani yelled, hair askew. Travis held out his hand for her to climb out. "We have to go on again later!"

Travis laughed. "Okay, what next?"

After going on a few more rides, they took a lunch break. They were now in Epcot, so Dani chose to go to Cool Wash Pizza, obviously as it was her favorite food.  After getting their orders, Dani found a table while Travis got drinks.

"Are you having fun so far?" Travis asked when he returned.

"Oh, so much! Thank you so much for bringing me here Trav," Dani replied and kissed him.

"Oh my gosh Travis!! Jen I told you it was him!" a girl yelled. Dani sighed mentally as the girl and her friend ran over.

"Travis can we please get a picture with you??"

He looked at Dani who made a hand gesture for him to go ahead. He posed with the girls, then gave each of them a hug, and they ran off giggling.

"I'm sorry, this is supposed to be your day," Travis said as he sat back in his seat.

"It comes with the job," Dani replied. "Don't worry about it. Let's just go on with our day, shall we?" They threw out their trash and walked hand-in-hand to the next ride. After a few rides more, Dani and Travis walked to the Animal Kingdom for the Kilimanjaro Safari.

It was around 9pm and Dani was getting tired. "Hey Trav, I think maybe we should head home. I'm pooped, and the park is going to be closing soon anyway."

"Okay," Travis picked up the large Mickey Mouse he had won for Dani. "Did you have fun?" he asked.

"The most I've had in a while," Dani gave a tired smile.

Travis wrapped his arm around her waist and they made their way out of Disney World.