Chapter 11 Last Show

Photo is of Dani :)

Dani woke up and looked to her right; Travis was still sitting there sleeping now, holding her hand, his head resting on the side of the bed. She laid back and closed her eyes, smiling at his deep breaths. She could lay here forever, if she wasn't in a hospital. 

"DANI!!" Travis suddenly yelled, and squeezed her hand so hard she thought he was going to pull it off. 

"What!" she gasped, slapping his strong hand. "Travis, let go!" she shook his shoulder.

Travis woke and let go; Dani took her hand back, holding it in pain. "Jesus, Trav," she looked at him.

Travis looked confused. "What?"

"You just yelled my name and squeezed my hand so hard, I thought you were gonna break it!" Dani told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry I think I was having a nightmare," Travis apologized.

"It's alright. When do I get out of here?" Dani asked, changing the subject.

"As soon as I check you out," the doctor said, walking in. He did a few tests and told Dani she was free to go. "Don't come back and visit, now!" he called as Dani signed the discharge papers.

"Don't worry," she replied. "See ya never!"

"Kind of a weird thing to say to someone, but I guess it makes sense for an ER doctor," Travis mused.

Dani shrugged. "How are we getting back?"

"I texted Danny. He should be here in a few minutes."

Ten minutes later Danny, along with everyone else, picked them up. "The show must go on!" Danny said, walking out and giving Dani a hug.

x     x     x

It was the last concert of the tour, and by now pretty much everyone knew about Travis and Dani. Her Twitter friends went crazy when Dani tweeted a picture of the two of them with the simple caption, 'Yes, it's true. :)' They wanted to make a ship name like all couples have, but Dani told them to tell her in DMs since Travis followed her and actually paid attention to her tweets now. He wasn't all that into shipping. They decided on Dravis. It was sort of...different, but at least it wasn't Trani. That would be horrifying. 

Travis, Dani, Coley and Charles were in the green room talking about the tour when Hunter walked in and said nonchalantly, "Hey Dravis!"

Dani turned her head so quickly she cricked her neck, but she didn't care. How did Hunter know? She looked at him and said with gritted teeth, "What are you talking about, Hunter?" and gave him a look that said IfYouSayOneWordISwearToGodYouWillRueTheDayYouWereBorn

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Well, you guys. I'm talking about you and Travis."

YouHaveMessedWithTheWrongWomanHunterThomsen

PshOkayWhatever

Travis looked at Dani. "What's Dravis?"

Dani smiled sweetly. "Nothing, Hunter is just babbling. Go to the bus Hunter, you're drunk."

"Whatever," Hunter said. "You'll find out eventually."

Dani was texting furiously until Travis put his hand over her phone. "Dani. What is Dravis, and why can't you tell me about it?"

She sighed. "Dravis is us. Me and you. Dani plus Travis equals Dravis. It's a ship, and I know that's not your thing."

"Oh, Well, no it's not really, but it would've been fine if you told me."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

Travis kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about it. Last show!" he smiled. "How has it been?"

Dani clasped her hands together. "I've had so much fun! I have new friends, an amazing boyfriend, and I feel more confident about myself," she smiled at Travis and looked at her exposed legs and wrists.

"And you look beautiful," Travis said. Dani giggled as he kissed her nose.

"Thank you, Fort Lauderdale, you have been a great end to the the tour!" Travis said into his mic as beach balls floated around the crowd. The band played the last song of the set, and at the last strum of the guitar, Dani stood up. She ran straight to Travis and kissed him. She had never done this before, and he was taken by surprise. Travis smiled at Dani, put down his guitar and kissed her, picking her up and spinning her around and the crowd cheered. Travis finally put her down and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

AWW ;) It's crazy how this chapter is so similar to the tour; they only have 4 more shows until SummerFest is over! Has anyone gone to a concert or going? I wish I had! Anyway, thanks for reading, please vote and comment I really appreciate it! :)