Chapter 2 Driving Miss Dani

Travis asked Dani to wait outside the bus while he talked to his bandmates. She nodded and stopped in front of the steps.

"Dude we don't even know this girl!" Hunter said.

"Yeah, I dunno man," Coley said nervously.

"Danny? Charles?" Travis looked for help from his best friends.

"Um well, I mean she is sort of stranded out there without our help," said Danny.

Charles nodded, turning his camera in his hands.

Travis gave a small smile of gratitude to his friends. "Okay I'll tell her to come in then. We're just giving her a ride home anyway." He looked outside and motioned for Dani to come in. She walked up the steps slowly, holding her knapsack tightly as she boarded the tour bus."Well boys, this is Dani. Dani, this is-" she interrupted Travis.

"I know their names," she said quietly. "I am a fan you know..." Everyone laughed.

Travis motioned for Dani to sit in one of the seats behind her, and sat next to her. The bus started, and they left Union Transfer. The bus was quiet for a while until Travis turned to Dani.

"Hey, you never said where you live," he told Dani, who was picking at her knapsack.

"Oh, I live in South Philly, near the sports complex," she gave Travis her address.

"Cool, I'll tell our driver, Mark." Travis walked back after talking to Mark and joined into a conversation Danny and Hunter were having.

...."Dude, where's the girl?" Hunter asked, looking behind Travis.

Travis looked over to see Dani looking out of the window on the other side of the bus, curled up against it.

Danny pushed Travis' shoulder. "Go...talk to her. See what's up."

Travis stood and walked across to the table where Dani was curled up. "Um, hey are you alright?" He ran his fingers though his long red hair, not sure what to say.

Dani replied, "I'm fine. Just a little overwhelmed I guess. It's not every day your idol takes you onto your favorite bands' tour bus to give you a ride home," she smiled and looked at Travis, sitting up.

Travis smiled back. He noticed Dani had the most beautiful hazel eyes he had ever seen. They were like shining emeralds with a tint of brown. He was entranced. 

"....again," Dani was saying. She waved her hand in front of Travis' face. "Travis?"

He shook his head. "Oh, sorry."

"I was just saying thank you again for giving me a ride home. It's really kind of you."

"Oh, it's no problem at all really. I'm just glad you'll be able to get home safe and sound," Travis replied.

Dani smiled and said quietly, "I hope so." Travis frowned as she turned back to the window.

What did that mean?

Sorry this chapter was short guys, but chapter 3 is gonna be good, that's when the story really picks up! Please vote and comment, I really appreciate it :)