Chapter 13 Breakfast in Bed

Dani woke up to a breakfast tray on the table next to her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Travis was asleep, so who made this? She pulled the tray onto her lap and grabbed a fork when she saw a small note:

'Got up early to make this, went back to sleep. Hope it's still hot.
                                                                                      I love you,
                                                                                            Travis.'

Dani smiled. What a sweetheart. She opened the cover to the plate and steam arose. Yep, still hot. She layed the lid on the side of the tray and let the food cool. She took a sip of orange juice and after a minute, picked up the fork she had set down to read Travis' note and ate. When she was done, Dani set the tray back on the table, laid back in the bed and hugged Travis' warm body. This is where she could lay forever.

Travis felt something tickle his nose, and he opened his eyes. Straight black hair cascaded over his face. He didn't know if Dani was asleep or just laying on him, but he didn't want to get up. Travis just smiled at the small arm around his body and the strawberry smell of the soft hair on his face. Dani stirred then, and Travis shut his eyes.

"Travis," she whispered and stroked his long ginger hair. She started to hum Just Keep Breathing. It was their song. Whenever he sang it or heard it on the radio, his mind went to Dani. He had dedicated it to 'someone special' during the tour. His someone special.

Travis flipped to his right side to face Dani as she finished humming the song.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," Travis smiled and tucked a stray hair behind Dani's ear. "How was breakfast?"

"Really good. Thank you, it was a nice surprise." she kissed Travis.

"You're welcome." Travis looked at the clock on the bedside table. "Oh geeze, it's almost 11, we should get up."

 "Noo," Dani pulled him back. "Let's lay here for a while."

"Well...okay," he replied. They talked for almost and hour, staring into each other's eyes.

At quarter to 12, Travis said that they had to get up. "Alli is having a welcome home party. I'm sure she'd love to meet you, and the same for you."

"Yes oh my gosh I would! I don't have anything to wear to a party though, I only have what I wore on tour. I didn't bring any of my formal clothing."

"Hurry and get dressed, and we'll go get you something."

"But Trav, I don't have any money. I'm literally broke," Dani told him sadly.

"Don't worry about it, just get dressed," Travis shooed her off to change.

Twenty minutes later, the couple was in the mall, walking into Macy's. Dani picked out a few outfits and brought them to the dressing room.

"What do you think?" she asked Travis, spinning in a dress.

"Dani, anything you wear you look good in. You don't have to show me. Pick whatever you want."

Dani sighed and kissed her boyfriend. "I don't think I could get anyone better than you." She went back into the changing stall to change back into her clothes; she decided on the first dress she tried on. ((dress on side))

"Need anything else?" Travis asked as they waited in line.

"No, this should do it," Dani replied. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Dan." Travis bought the dress and they went back home.

Bye 3:30, they were both ready to leave for the party. "I'm so excited!" Dani exclaimed as they exited the house and walked to the car. They hopped in Travis' red Mustang and drove off to Alli and Charles'.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment, I really appreciate it! :)

Quick shoutout to my friend Holly, username SmoshKitty. She has an awesome new story called "Alex" Here's the description from the story:

"Alexandria Hunter has known for a long time that she is different. "Unlike anyother girl in the world," her mother Iris used to tell her. Though when stories and video footage of teens doing amazing things start appearing all over the world, Alex starts to realise that she might not be as alone in this world as she thought. These people are just like her. They, too, are witches.

Crazed by desperation, Alex decides to set out against her mother's strong will and find others like her. What Alex doesn't know is that all her searching and digging around is doing more harm than she realises, and some things are better left buried."

Sounds great, right?? So go check it out! I'll put the link to the story in the external link. :)