Chapter 9 Disruption by Dani

This chapter dedicated to SophiaTommo2343 for being awesome, she knows why! :) Check out her story,  My Life as a YouTuber. She's also writing a WeTheKings fanfic :) 

Dani always sat at the "best seat in the house" every concert and the band always started their show with Just Keep Breathing, and Travis always dedicated it to "someone special." Dani and Travis' relationship was driving well. Literally. Then band was still on tour for a few more weeks. Their first date was at Starbucks at 8:30 in the morning before getting ready for a show in Arizona. They sat at a table away from the guys and really got to know each other. They played the game of favorites, would you rather, and talked about their family. 

"What do you think is going to happen if James ever finds out where I live when I get a place in Florida? Or worse, you?" Dani asked nervously, twirling the straw in her frappucino.

"I'm more concerned about you than I am myself," Travis replied taking her hand. "But when the time comes, you can live with me until you find a place. Or if you want, you can just live with and not get your own place, but you know..." he trailed off.

"Travis, are you asking me to move in with you?" Dani smiled.

He returned the smile. "We pretty much are living together now, but I think a real home is more suitable. So yes."

"I would love to, Travis," her eyes sparkled.

The two stood up from their table and threw away their empty cups. Leaving the coffee shop, the couple went on a walk, their fingers intertwining.  Dani and Travis were walking down the street and laughing when two girls yelled, "Oh my god, Travis!"

He and Dani turned in the direction of the voices. "Oh my god, two girls!" Travis yelled and Dani snickered. The girls laughed at Travis, then glared at Dani when they saw her holding his hand, who in turn frowned.

"One sec Dani," Travis let go of Dani's hand for a moment when the girls asked him to sign something.

"Maybe I'll see you guys at the concert," Travis said, giving one of the girls her Sharpie back and taking Dani's hand again.

"Count on it!" they said in unison, and ran off giggling.

"Wow, did you see their faces when they saw me?" Dani asked when she and Travis continued their walk.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "Don't sweat it, just typical fangirls. They'll get over it." He kissed her cheek.

She smiled and looked at her watch. "We should head back."

"Look at you. what a pro," Travis joked.

Dani grinned. "I try."

x     x     x

They arrived back to the green room around 11:30, just in time. There was nothing for Dani to do, so she justsat on a chair and watched the boys bring in the instruments and equipment into the venue to set up.

By 6:15, fans were flowing in, and Travis called Dani out. She grabbed him before he went onstage. "I'm pretty tired, so by Check Yes, look over really quick, and I'll give you a sign if I'm staying or going back to the green room. I didn't want to make you nervous by not telling you and just leaving."

Travis smiled. "Okay, thanks Dan." He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and jogged onto the stage. Dani smiled and sat down. Travis was the only person who could call her Dan without her getting angry. 

Dani sighed. She was about to fall asleep right where she was sitting. And it was so hot. Check Yes Juliet was almost up, then she could give the sign to Travis...

"NerdRock I don't feel so good..." NerdRock looked over and caught Dani as she collapsed.

Travis had seen the whole thing. He stopped his singing abruptly and ran over, throwing his guitar behind him and knelt next to Dani.

"Dani? Dani?? Answer me, come on baby wake up!" Travis tapped her cheeks hoping she would awake, but it did no good. He searched for his phone, but it wasn't in his pockets. "Somebody call an ambulance!" he yelled out to all who was around him, holding Dani and crying.

Oh no, what's going to happen to Dani? Put what you think in the comments, you'll find out next chapter! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)