Chapter 12 Home Sweet Home

"So, this is it. Home sweet home," Travis said as he and Dani walked inside the house. Dani marvled at the sight. It was beautiful. Compared to the apartment she'd had with James in Philly, this place was huge!

"You okay, Dan?" Travis asked.

She nodded. "It's just....so big. My old place with James is so small compared to this."

"Well, thanks I guess," Travis said with a small laugh. "Let me show you the bedroom, or do you want your own? If that's too fast, I understand."

"No, it's not at all," Dani replied, grabbing her suitcases. 

"Well, here we are," Travis said, as they entered the master bedroom. "Is it okay?"

Dani's jaw dropped. "Okay hardly describes it. This is more than okay. There's so much room for activities!" she yelled.

Travis leaned against the doorway and grinnined at his girlfriend dancing around their room. There was nobody else he wanted to be with.

"I wonder if I can do a cartwheel!" Dani exclaimed. "What?" she saw Travis looking at her.

"Nothing," he replied. "I just like seeing you so happy is all."

"Oh, I thought you were laughing at me," she said, laughing herself.

"Never!" Travis told her. "I'm so hungry, what about you?" he asked, feeling his stomach growl.

Dani nodded and they walked downstairs to find food. Travis looked through cabinets; Dani found the pantry and searched for something.

"I don't see anything appetizing," Dani said, with a frown as she walked out.

"Me neither," Travis sighed. He picked up his cell phone. "Chinese?" 

Dani smiled. "Orange Chicken, medium spice."

Forty minutes later, the food had arrived and the two had eaten their entire containers; now they were watching a movie on t.v.

Dani yawned. "I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay, I'll be right up." Travis said. He walked upstairs a few minutes later. "So how was your first day in your new home?" he asked Dani after turning off the light.

"I loved it. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Travis whispered in Dani's ear, "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

I dunno man, not my favorite chapter. I'm sorry it's really short :/ Anyway thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please vote and comment, I really appreciate it :)

ps. I'm sorry if you faint from that picture, my b. ;)