Chapter 1 A Helping Hand

Beads of sweat poured down Travis Clark's face as he sang one of his bands' newest singles, Find You There. 

"Even if the sky falls and I've lost it all, I know I will find you there" He pointed his mic to the crowd to sing the next verse.

"Even if my heart stops I'll keep looking, cause I know I will find you there!" they screamed.

"Oh my god, it's boiling out there!" Hunter complained.

"I know, I'm dying," said Danny.

Charles sighed. "It is  August, you know."

"Yeah, yeah," they all said.

All the guitars, Danny's drumset and everything else was packed and in the bus. The band filed out of the green room and boarded the bus. Travis was behind everyone, when a hand suddenly grabbed his shirt. He turned around. 

"Excuse me sir," a girl started to say, then realized who she was talking to. "I mean um oh I-I'm sorry..." she said with wide eyes.

"No it's okay. What's wrong?" Travis asked. He saw that the girl was wearing a CTFxC t-shirt and a We The Kings wristband. It looked like she had been crying. 

"Um, well it's just I don't have money to get back on the train, and nobody will help me and..." she trailed off and sat on the curb, her eyes beginning to water.

Travis knelt down. "Can we give you a ride home? Do you live nearby?" 

The girl looked up and nodded, wiping away tears.

"Trav, what's the hold-up? Come on!" Coley yelled from the bus.

Travis looked back at Coley for a moment then stood up and extended his hand for the girl to take. "We're gonna bring you home. Come on." he smiled.

The girl took his hand and he helped her up.

"What's your name?" Travis asked as they walked to the bus.

"Dani," the girl replied, finally smiling.

Hey so something new, not a smosh fanfic! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter; I really like this story, I hope you will too! Please vote and comment, feedback is much appreciated :)

PS I know it's not August, it just goes with the story. I'm basing it off of their current tour. Go here for tour dates if you are interested: http://www.wethekingsmusic.com/tour  Tour starts July 6th! :)

Edit: Summerfest is over, but WTK are back on for Art of Tour! :)