Chapter 5 On to Baltimore

The bus pulled out of the truck stop at 5am sharp. They had to make it to Baltimore by noon for sound check at 5pm. The concert was at 6:30pm. The band woke up a few hours after getting back on the road. Travis was now sleeping on the floor; he had given his bunk to Dani. It was a small inconvenience, as he had gotten trampled on by Charles and Hunter when they woke up.

"Hey Trav, how's your head?" Danny called as they got dressed.

"Shut up," Travis said angrily.

They all laughed. "I'm just kidding buddy. You are okay though?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," said Travis.

An hour later, Dani woke up. "Hey, where's the bathroom?" she asked, walking out holding a toothbrush and toothpaste.

All the boys pointed in the direction on the small bathroom in the back. A minute later, Dani returned holding a fresh pair of pants and a shirt.

"Um, the bathroom is pretty small, so could you guys maybe like turn around so I can change really quick?" she asked nervously.

"Okay yeah, okay guys turn around," Travis said and smiled at Dani, giving her a thumbs up.

Dani let out a breath of relief and thanked them, but looked at Travis. A few minutes later, Dani walked out in a short sleeve gray We The Kings shirt that had a lion on it and said "Say You Like Me", a CTFxC wristband, black skinny jeans and gray chucks. She had her black hair pinned back and had put some makeup on. "Okay, I'm done!" she called. The boys turned around. Charles and Danny sat down on the bench, but Coley and Hunter stared while Travis walked over to Dani.

"So we should be in Baltimore by noon. We'll have to bring in everything and at 4 is sound check. I'm sure you know the show starts at 6:30." Dani grinned.

Travis started to get up, but said, "By the way you look really pretty. I'll talk to you later." He didn't see Dani blush as he walked over to the boys.

"Stop staring you idiots," Travis said, slapping Coley and Hunter behind their head. "You're starting to drool."

"Sorry, Trav we know she's yours," Hunter joked.

Travis looked like he was about to slap Hunter again when Mark called, "40 minutes until Baltimore!"

Sorry this is kind of a dumb chapter, but I promise next chapter is gonna be really good! Please vote and comment, it is much appreciated :)