Chapter 9: LIFE TURNING SICK

I opened my eyes and looked at the time, it was already morning. I slept for a very long time. Something tells me that I am in trouble, but I don't know what that is. Ah, now I remember, my father's purse. All I have to do now is take the purse and put it back.

I searched it in my pocket. But 'Hell out of fire' I can't find it. It was just there. I went to my brother's room and saw my brother playing with the Indian money. I was happy that my brother has the purse. So that will be it and now ask my brother the purse. I first kissed him, then hugged him and moreover do whatever that pleases him.

And now time to ask the purse, I asked him, "Joseph where is the purse that you took from me."

He answered me with a cute smile, "Dad is having the purse." I felt horrified by his words. I went downstairs and found my dad having the purse. Great, I am in trouble. I am definitely going to have some punishments.

My dad looked at me with a harsh smile and said, "Mom said that you didn't eat your food last night." To me, that was really an odd question.

"Yes dad I was really tired," I replied. Still no question about the purse. Are they acting like they don't know about the purse?

My mom came and said to my father, "Your son is having some nightmares and you better take him to the hospital." I was shocked that my parents don't know that I stole the purse. But on the other side, I hate doctors. They thought that my brother took the purse.

My father advised, "We should go to the doctor today."

I don't know why 'MY LIFE IS TURNING SICK!' I told my mom that I am not sick nor am I going to the doctor. But my father told that we should talk about this to the doctor. My father called a doctor on the phone and told him to come within this evening. I was really worried if the doctor would put some injection or give some nasty tablets.

After having the breakfast I went to my bedroom and started to write my diary. Then it was already evening and I was thinking about my nightmare. A bell rang and I went out of the room to see who it was. The doctor came inside and he was talking about me to my father. Then, he came to my room. I went and sat on my bed. He sat on a chair near me and asked me about the dream. I answered what he asked. He said that I am having imaginative dreams which are caused by negative thoughts and fear.

My father asked, "What are the symptoms?"

He replied looking at my father, "Nothing to worry about. I will give some tablets."

He came to me and said, "Have these tablets and you will be okay in no time." I nodded with a smile. He thinks that I am afraid of something.

I ate some bread and then took the tablets. I laid on the bed thinking. I closed my eyes very tightly, thinking about what doctor said. Then, I opened my eyes and I looked at the fan. My thoughts are not that negative. Hmm, I closed my eyes again and opened my eyes. Suddenly dark mist was around me and I was not in the bed. I was on a road. I stood up and saw a lonely road. I started to walk and I was the only one walking. I heard some voices, but I couldn't hear it clearly. I can see some people not far from where I was standing. I ran towards the road to see if there is someone to help me. I saw five men standing in a circle. Before I could call for help, the five men started to beat someone in the middle of the circle. And I don't know who that man was, but I knew that I could save him. I tried to go near him, but I couldn't. I run as fast I can, but the more I run the more it become far.

At last, I reached him and the five men just vanished. The man looked at me. The face... it was so similar, but I can't remember. He looked at me and came near me. He took my hand and started to speak something, but his voice was so unclear. The last word he said, "Wake up!!! It's time to go." I opened my eyes and I saw the fan had stopped. A bad dream again, but today a different one. There was no current. My mom came in and started to talk.

Mom said, "Go and drink your tea, it is downstairs." I went down and the lady with the white rose was standing there. I was shocked. Fearful thoughts ran through my mind.

I asked my dad, "Why is she here?"

My dad mentioned, "She has come to see you."

She touched my forehead and asked my father "is he, having a fever."

My father replied, "No, he is just having some nightmares."

She looked at me and sympathized, "Poor child, he must be frightened." She had a wicked smile and my inner thought told me she didn't care about me.

She saw my neck and asked me, "What is that scar, David?"

My dad explained, "He fell down from the stairs when he was a kid and the scar, never vanished."

Mom called me, "Your tea is getting cold John." I ran to the kitchen and had my tea. I was waiting for the lady with the white rose to leave, but she was talking to my father until dinner. I was sitting in my room wondering what she might have planned.