Chapter 6: Trip to India

It was April 6th, 2004. We packed our luggage and took our car, to the airport. I took my game boy and some cartoon CDs. I love cartoons, just like the other kids do. Everyone was busy at the airport and no one seems to have a break. My mom made me sit on the chair until they fill some form or something.

My dad went to put the luggage in a circling material. I don't know how it happens. When it reaches the other side, everything is gone. Once, my friend told me that there is a ghost in the other side which eats up all the luggage and brings it to the place we go. I don't know how a ghost sits in there. Maybe they would pay the ghost with human blood. Yuck, can't even think about it. Lucky I am outside. There was no sign of the lady with the white rose. I was too happy that she was not there. But my happiness went buff in a few minutes. A white rose fell on the floor. I took the white rose and saw whose it was. I know that the lady wore a red dress, but everyone who works here was wearing a red dress. I saw a tall lady with the red dress and I know it should be her. My inner mind says it is her. I was very angry that I couldn't control myself. I went straight towards her, kicked her on her leg as she was very tall. When I looked up, it was not that lady. Oh my God, What have I DONE, she is going to kill me.

She was looking at me very angrily. She picked me up in her hands and looked up straight into my eyes. I am definitely going to pee my pants. I was ready to shout, "Mom Help ME!!"

She shouted, "Why the hell did you kick me?" I was too afraid, I gave her the rose without my consciousness. She checked her hair and said, "Oh that's why you kicked."

She took the rose from me and appreciated, "Good boy and thanks for giving me back the rose." She pinched my face and smiled at me. Ha, ha... I can't believe it I escaped from her very easily. I ran to the chair where I was sitting and struck myself into it.

I saw a lady that looked just like her, having a white rose in her head crossing by me. First thing, I don't want to get in trouble and the second thing I am not going to escape every time like this. My mom came to me and took my hands. She told me to hurry up. I started to walk fast with my mom and dad joined us while we were going. My mom was carrying my youngest brother and sister, and my dad was carrying my brother. My mom gave me my sister and told to carry her. I was very happy, that she left me with my sister. She was heavy, yet I carried her. She was smiling at me all the time. She used to cry when I carried her, but now she didn't. She took her soft hands and hugged me tightly. We went to a bus like something, which took us to the plane. I was not afraid of flying. I ran into the long steps of the plane.

When I went there, the same lady whom I kicked was standing in the entrance. When she saw me, she smiled at me. She waved her hands and so I waved her back. I think she likes me because I kicked her. What kind of people like getting kicked? I don't know. We took over seats on the plane, I sat near the window and my mom sat next to me. My sister fell asleep within a few seconds. My mom took her from me. My dad told that we were travelling on the business class. I didn't find any business man near me. I am studying eight standard and everyone looked normal, just like me. Nobody looked like business people. The lady sitting opposite to us, she looked like a chimpanzee with a hat, but not like a business lady. Maybe she is a business woman. After all, this is a business class who knows what could happen. I went to sleep due to the cold air coming out from the A.C.