When he gets scared

Hey guys second update for today. Thanks for reading and stay awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer (A/N: I've changed Jeff's scenario, I realised how ridiculous it is for a killer to be afraid of dirt!)

"(Y/N), what the hell is that?!" Jeff yelled, aiming his knife at the porcelain doll.

"It's a doll, Jeff."

"Man, that's fucking creepy!" 

"Jeff, it's a freaking doll! How is it scary?" You asked.

"Those beady eyes, that never blink a-"

"But you don't blink; you don't have eyelids!"

Jeff shrugged. "I'm different, baby."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"BEN get in the shower now." You demanded. You two were in the bathroom yelling at each other. You had managed to get him undressed but he wouldn't hop in the shower.

"No I'm not going to." He hissed readjusting his towel wrapped around his waist. You sighed.

"Please do it for me..." You requested.

"Uh-uh, sister. I am not goin' in there!"

"You can do it!" 

"Yeah and it won't be today!" BEN said as he walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You were sitting across from Slender when you decided to ask him a question. "Yo, Slender."

"Ugh, don't use such an informal vocabulary. What is it?"

"What are you afraid of?"

Slender let out a dark chuckle. "Nothing. It's fear that fears me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You and Eyeless Jack were sitting in a circle alongside the other creepypastas playing 7 minutes in heaven. Jack had reluctantly decided to join the game, only to keep you safe. You span the bottle and oddly enough, it landed on Jack.

"No, I am not going in there." He said, pointing to the closet.

"Why?"

"It's such a confined space, what happens if  the closet becomes locked and then we run out of oxygen and die of asphyxiatio-" 

Jeff cut him off. "You're just a pussy."

"No, I'm logical."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You stood in front of Masky and Hoody, determination plastered on your face. You had discovered that the two were afraid of snakes. You had managed to get a snake handler to help the boys out with their fear.

"(Y/N), what's going on?" Masky asked.

"Y-Yeah, what's up?"

"Boys, I want you to meet Tony the Python." The snake handler said as he pulled out a large python from the cage.