1.8

A knock on my door in the middle of the night wakes me up, scaring the shit out of me. I look around and notice I'm all alone. Like I usual am when I sleep.

I slide out of bed and slide my moccasins on,slowly and silently my way down my hallway. I hear talking and peek around the entrance to my living room. I see Ashton and Michael sitting on my couch. I can't see their faces but I can tell by the shakiness of his voice that Michael's crying.

"I just don't know what to do, man." He said, his voice cracking. "He's all I had. I can't stand my apartment being this empty. I can't stay here but I have nowhere else to go." At this point he's sobbing.

I see Ashton wrap his arm around Michael's shoulder in a comforting way. "You'll get through this, man. You can't give up."

My eyes start to water and my feet instinctually move to my couch. I walk up behind Michael and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry, Mikey." I whisper. Not by choice, it's just all that I could muster at this point.

He wrapped his arms around me as much as he could. "It's my fault. I never should've planned that stupid trip. I wish it had never happened."

"You and me both." I mutter under my breath.

Ashton comes up behind me and wraps his toned arms around me and rests hid hands on Mikey's shoulders. "Everything's gonna be fine." He says quietly. "We're gonna be alright."

--

I wake up to the sound of deep voices in my living room. I looked over and realised Ashton was once again out of my bed. I sit up and look around and see that he finished packing for me while I was asleep and smile to myself.

I slide off of my bed and start walking to my living room. When I get there I see Ashton, Luke and Michael all sitting around my living room.

"Morning sleepy." Ashton chirps at me with a cheerful smile on his face.

I see Luke roll his eyes and smirk, satisfied that he was already irritated. "Morning." I walk into my kitchen and pour the coffee that I'm assuming Ashton made. "So Luke." I say loudly so he could hear me.

"So Hannah Grace." He says back.

"I'm just going to reschedule my flight for tomorrow."

It goes silent for a moment before he finally speaks again. "Might I ask why?" He says rudely.

I walk into the living room, coffee mug in hand. "I dunno. I just wanna stay another night." I say while looking at Ashton.

I look back up at Luke. "That's cool, right?"

"I suppose." He says while looking down at his phone.

I shake my head and walk back to my room. But when I reach the hallway I see Luke's carry on suitcase sitting there. I look at the tag to see his full name and new address. I smirk and think of a fun idea as I memorize his address. "I'm gonna go do something really quick. Don't bother me." I say as I walk down the hall and into my bedroom.

When I get to my room I shut the door and sit on the edge of my bed. I put my cup down and scramble to my phone, dialing my best friends number.

"Hannah?" I hear Benn's voice.

"Benn I have an amazing idea."

"Oh god, Hannah, not again." He says with an irritated tone in his voice.

"Shut up this one's good." I say ad I pull out a notepad and pen. "I'm gonna write Luke's girlfriend a letter."

"Hannah." Benn says sternly.

"What? It's a good idea." I say as I think of what to write.

"Hannah this is someone's life you're about to ruin. She has nothing to do with this."

"Not that kind of letter, Benn." I sigh. "I'll call you back." I hang up on Benn and toss my phone to my side and as soon as I do I begin writing. And as I start I feel the words coming out of me so smoothly.

I'm finally getting my full feelings out. And it's the best feeling in the world.

I finish writing and throw it into one of the envelopes mom bought me so I could write her, which I always forgot to do.

I write the address and label it, "To The Girl He Loved After Me."

--

WORK STRESSES ME OUT VUT IM GONNA POST THE LAST CHAPTER AND A LIL Something EXTRA SOON SO PREP FOR THAT YAY