1.6

So we arrive back in New York, despite the multiple hours I spent avoiding idle conversation it wasn't too bad of a flight.

"Are we taking a cab?" Luke asks while looking down at his phone. Texting his girlfriend, no doubt.

"No, Ashton said he'd do it." I say with a smirk, knowing it'd upset Luke.

He looks up from his phone and stops dead in his tracks. I turn back to look at him and he's already giving me a shitty look.

"What?" I say while still smirking.

"You're joking, right?" He says rudely.

"Nope." I say quietly before spinning on tip toes and continuing towards the exit.

He eventually catches up to me, his long legs attributing to that, I'm sure. "Why?" He asks suddenly.

"Why what?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Why Ashton? All the people in the world and you choose him?"

I giggle. "I'm guessing Michael told you?"

He blushes. "Maybe."

I shake my head. "Well you aren't exactly in a position to scold me on who I can or cannot have sex with, Luke." I say in a shitty tone.

He stops again, causing me to stop. "And why is that?" Just then I hear his phone going off and see her face on the screen.

I smirk. "That's why."

-

After an awkward car ride, we arrive back at the old complex that I missed so much. I enter and look around. The same way I did my first day here over a year ago.

"You gonna miss it?" Ashton says suddenly, startling me.

I hesitate for a second before answering. "Yeah." I turn to face him. "But other than you, everyone I care about will be in California."

He smirks. "Like Luke?"

"Shut up." I plop down onto my couch and he sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I lean my head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you, ya know?" He says while looking down at me.

"I'll miss you too."

I hear a groan and look up to see Luke walking in my front door with a grossed out look on his face.

"Well that didn't take long." He says, a tone obvious in his voice.

"I'll see you later Hannah." Ashton says suddenly before making a quick exit through my door.

"You're a dick." I say to Luke as I push past him into my kitchen.

"What'd I do?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"You're not funny." I roll my eyes and once again brush past him and into my living room. "You gonna help me pack or not?"

"Dunno. Maybe you could ask your boyfriend Ashton." He says with an irritated tone.

I sigh loudly. "Sure, but next time you need a random sloppy sex session maybe you should ask your actual girlfriend."

He scoffs and starts walking to my room. "Fuck you."

I sigh again and rub my face out of both irritation and the sudden tiredness sweeping over me. "What did I get myself into?"

--

Ok so I know that one was short as well but I'm doing the last two chapters long af so prepare yourselves mmkay

ALSO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I'VE BEEN SO UNINSPIRED BUT IM BACK HUNTY

xx