1.3

So here we are. Laying naked with each other for the first time in months in some grungy motel room. Not exactly how I pictured it, but whatever.

"Hannah Grace." I hear him say from behind me.

I roll over and I'm face-to-face with him. "Yes?"

"I've missed you so much."

I smile and look into his eyes. "I can tell."

He laughs and stands up. Not gonna lie, seeing Luke naked again was definitely a plus.

He slips some black skinny jeans and a baggy blue t shirt on and looks over at me. "Wanna get some food?"

"Fuck. Yes." So I stand and get dressed as well and we walk out to his car.

After the silent twenty(ish) minute drive to a cute little diner we get out of the car and walk up the broken sidewalk up to the diner and he opens the door for me.

"Wow such a gentleman. That's new." I smirk at him and he shakes his head. We go to sit down but before we got the chance I heard a woman's voice call my name.

I then around to see Darcy there with a smile on her face. "Darcy!" I run up and give my new friend a tight hug.

"I haven't seen you in weeks. Whats up?" Just then she looks over at Luke and her face falls. "Actually I have to get back to work, but I'll come take your order in a minute." She gives Luke a dirty look and turns on her heel into the kitchen.

I turn to Luke who had a weird look on his face. "What was that about?"

"No idea." He says lowly before sitting in a booth.

I sit across from him and smile. "This makes me think of when we used to-"

"Alright what can I get ya?" Darcy interrupts.

"Um, I'll just have an orange juice. I'm not really hungry."

"What about you, Luke?" She says.

"You know what I get." He snaps, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Right." She says as she writes his order down. "I'll be back soon."

"Luke." He finally looks up. "What the fuck is going on." I say sternly.

"None of your business." He says as he looks back down at his phone.

I snatch his phone out of his hands and he instantly tries to get it back. "Hannah, give me the phone."

"No. You're being an asshole and I wanna know why." I say sternly, his phone still firm in my hand.

"Hannah Grace I swear to God. Give me my phone." He says angrily.

"Why so you can lie to your girlfriend about where you are and who you're with again?!" His face softens, but not by much. "I'm not fucking stupid, Luke. I know why you're acting like this. You got caught and you feel guilty." I throw his phone across the table and stand up, preparing to leave.

"Hannah." He starts to chase me but Darcy stops him.

"Luke, get the fuck back."

He shakes his head and watches us walk out.

"Hannah." Darcy runs up and catches up to me. "Let me take you home."

I stop walking and look over at her. "What about your job?"

"Screw this job. You're not walking that far." I smile at her.

"Okay." She wraps her arm around me and we walk to her car.

But before we pull away I look up at the window to see Luke watching us. A sorrow look on his face. But, as per usual, he has nobody to blame but himself.

--

First note in forever hello

After this series is over I think I'm gonna give the other main characters (other than Benn since he's already getting a book in the main series) their own spin off to tell their stories as well. I want to but idk

ILU THNX FOR READING

xx