0.4

I hear a knock on my door and I jolt out of the trance that my twitter feed has me in. Me and Benn, who's laying right beside me, both sit up and give each other a puzzled look. I slide off my bed, landing on my feet, and slowly walk towards my door. When I open it I see Darcy and Calum standing at the door.

"Hey!" Darcy shouts before grabbing me and squeezing me in the tightest hug I've ever experienced.

"Uh, Darcy?" I ask, still in her grasp.

"Yeah?"

"Please let go of me."

"Right." She says as she steps back. "Can we come in?" She asks sweetly.

Flustered, I scan around the room. "Um, yeah. Sure." I say before walking back to my bed. "This is my friend Benn." I say as I point to Benn.

"Benn, this is Darcy and her boyfriend Calum. He's an old friend of mine." Benn waves with a confused look on his face.

"Wait, Michael's ex Calum?" He asks.

Darcy's face twists with confusion and she looks over af Calum. "What?" She asks before the double doors burst open.

"Hey guys I just called room serv-" Michael stops dead in his tracks when he sees the two of them in my room. "What the hell is this?" He asks, clearly confused and irritated.

"Michael, hey!" I say before walking up to him. "A word?" I say as I pull him into his room and shut the door behind us. As I'm pressed up against the doors I look over at Michael, who looks less than happy and give a large, obviously smile.

"Hannah. Explanation. Now." He says with his arms crossed over his chest.

I groan and step away from the door. "I met this girl yesterday, she's staying across the hall from me." He nods, telling me to keep going. "And I asked her if she knew any good coffee shops, and she did. So I followed her there and turns out Cal is kind of her boyfriend." I say fast and timidly.

He sighs and shakes his head. "So why are they here."

"Just to hang out, I guess."

He looks around for a second before rolling his eyes and looking back at me. "Fine. But I'll be in here."

I sigh quietly and turn back to the double doors, swinging them open. But when I do, I see that Calum is still there, but Darcy wasn't. "Where'd Darcy go?"

Cal rolls his eyes. "She left because your friend has a big mouth and told her about me and Michael." He says, obviously irritated.

"How was I supposed to know you were still in the closet?" Benn fires back. "You sure didn't have a problem with your sexuality back in New York." He snaps.

Calum stands up and gets in Benn's face. But before he can even get a word out Michael storms in the room and shoves Calum to the floor, catching Benn by surprise.

"Do something." Michael's voice booms. "I fucking dare you."

"Will you guys fucking stop!" I yell, causing everyone to stop and look over at me. "This trip was supposed to be for me! To help me! And all you're doing is fighting!" I stomp towards my door, being sure to make as much noise as possible.

I swing the door open and head towards the stairs, too angry to have enough patience for the elevator.

When I get to the lobby I see Darcy hugging a tall boy with short, dark hair and speed walk over to her. "Darcy you ok?" I ask as I approach her.

The boy hears my voice and looks up at me, and his face falls when he sees me. And so does mine when I realise who's holding onto my new friend.

"Hannah Grace?" His voice makes my knees weak, and hearing him say my name again caused my chest to feel a pain deeper than what I felt all those months ago.

"Hi Luke."