0.5

"Hannah, what are you doing here?"

I hear his voice but it doesn't register. I see his face, but I can't make sense of it. I'm standing in front of them, my jaw hanging open.

"Hannah?" He says quietly.

I feel someone grab me and drag me back towards the stairs. I turn around and see Benn dragging me, Michael not too far in front of him. We get close to the stairs and I stop dead in my tracks, causing them both to look at me. I pull my arm away from Benn's grip and walk over to Darcy.

"You ok?" I ask gently as my hands rub her upper arms in a comforting way.

She nods and I wrap my arm around her and walk her towards the front doors. "Where are we going?" She asks, her voice still shaking.

"To get some coffee. My treat." I look back as we're walking out of the door, to see Luke standing there. Staring us both down, a weird expression on his face that I couldn't pin point. I turn back and focus on my new friend, being sure not to ask anything that might upset her.

LATER, AT THE CAFE..•

"So," I begin as I sit in front of Darcy. "What happened?"

She sighs and looks down at her hands. "After you left the room, things got ugly. Quick."

•EARLIER, HANNAH'S ROOM•

"Calum?" Darcy asked, clearly confuse.

"Wait," Benn looks over to Calum. "She doesn't know?" He asks, also confused.

"Shut up, dude. You don't know what you're talking about." Calum says, getting defensive.

"What is he talking about?" Darcy exclaims. "You told me you'd never been with anyone else."

"Babe-" Calum reaches for her but she pulls back immediately.

"Don't fucking 'babe' me, Calum!" She steps back, trying to get as far from him as possible. "Why would you lie to me? And about something so stupid!" She exclaims.

"If it's stupid then why the fuck are we arguing about it?!" Calum yells back.

"Because you fucking lied to me!" At this point, hot tears are streaming down Darcy's face, not out of sadness, but lure anger.

"Alright guys calm down." Benn says as he reaches for Calum, who has his hands balled into tight fists.

As soon as Benn touches Cal's arm, he shoves him to the ground. But Benn quickly recovers, standing up and walking to Hannah's bed. "Don't touch me, fag." Calum spits.

Darcy scoffs, causing Calum to look in her direction. "Like you have any room to talk." Darcy says before turning and charging out of the room.

•The café, present time•

"Darcy, I'm so sorry." I couldn't help but feel like this was all my fault. Because like always, wherever I go, chaos follows. Just like back home, and even in New York.

"I know what you're thinking Hannah." Darcy says suddenly, causing my head to shoot up. "It's not your fault." She says as she puts her hand on mine. "None of this is." She gives me a warm smile and I return it.

I hear the bell go off and look over to the door, only to see the last person that I wanted to see walk through the door.

"There you are!" He exclaims before walking over to our table. "How'd I know I'd find you two at a coffee shop." Luke says, giggling between words. Oh, how I missed that goofy laugh of his.

"Hannah," He says suddenly, breaking me of my trance. "Mikey's looking for you. He explained everything to me."

"Thanks." I mumble before standing up. "You wanna come with me?" I ask Darcy. She nods and stands up out of her side of our booth.

I wrap my arm back around her shoulders and begin walking out. But before we do I stop and turn around. "Luke." I quietly shout, causing him to look at me. "See ya around." A small smile plays on his lips.

"I hope so."